Whole day OuT.

1:25:00 PM

It was suppose to ended at the evening.
Went to a huge gang of friends yesterday at Sunway Pyramid.
To celebrated Benji's and SengYew's birthday.
Of cause its more boys than girls.
Reached around 12, I think, with Mun Yee.
Then the first thing we did were, find Wan Xin.
Found her and we were shock.
Because the first thing we saw were a huge gang of guys that we knew.
All were Benji's and Seng Yew's friends.
Mun Yee and I thought that we all shop/movie together.
But aren't, we have around 30 people.
We separated 4 groups, Wan Xin with almost 13 guys.
Benji with almost 12 guys.
and lastly, actually Peyrong was not with us then after that with us again.

Reached there, they wanted to have lunch so find a nice place to have lunch.
But who knows, Benji found a super nice place to have lunch which the price are o.0.
Its expensive! Me and Mun Yee were the one girls left with Benji's group.
The most sad things were, nobody asked us what to order.
Ouch, so hurt, we give the "face" to eat together but nobody bother us.
So okay, nevermind and luckily Peyrong called then we left the restaurant.
Something makes me happy were, THE GUY that I like was there too!
I was shock when I saw him.
I thought I have a chance to take picture with him or talk to him.
But I missed the chance, I think?
Hmm, I think it is fate, we are not in the same world or maybe he is not my type?
Okay, not going to talk about that anymore.

I found something cool was, the theme of the day was Black or White.
I wore a white T with a cute logo in the middle and a black white shorts.
I wore high heels too, I like it.
It was my first time wearing it with friends.
Feel so beautiful and LADY-style.
Hmm, almost half or quarter of people there wore black or either white or some blackwhite.
Cool right? Nobody organised it.
I just felt like wearing my sista's shorts. Haha!

After that, went for movie (Narnia).


Actually I did not watch the previous chapter.
So I have no idea what is it about until the end of the movie I know its about the Lion.
Haha, funny right? I should have watch the first chapter of this movie.
After movie, went to shop around and buy some foods.
Around 5 something, we were off to Guo Zhang's house.
Prepared the foods and drinks.
I shouldn't help out actually, because I really don like to do such things but I have to.
So I helped some and did some easy job.
Haha, Im lazy snake.
Then heard the bell rang and all of us went up to Gua Zhang's room and hide it.
We sit on the roof top which out of his room.
It was cool and we saw the sun were going home.
Then suddenly, the gate opened.
Oh guess what? His mom and dad were back.
All of us were rushing to climb down from the roof top there.
OMG, shocked us and we ran to his room.
They slept on his bed and of cause I dint because family told that do not sleep on other's bed.
Play around in his room.....

Snap snap snap..

Its time to eat!
Everyone were eating and feeling hot.
Because we had Tomyam soup.
Haha, I like that but I keep sweating.
Makes my hair messy~ 
After that, went to play with his small dog.
ANd snap snap snap.
I like to snap picture but not for myself.
On that time, because I was sweating! 
Im ugly larh! -.-

Almost 9 something, dad called and I have to ciao.
I think Im the 1st or 2nd person ciao that time.
Nevermind, since I have not much thing to do there.

This is all about today. :D

You Might Also Like

0 comments