Hi, there!

1:11:00 PM

I'm freakin' lazy to update, and exams still going on so that I dint update.
But within these few weeks, I went few places.
I wanted to update but its too long how am I going to tell u?
Nevermind, I will try my best to crap everything here.

Firstly, aunt's wedding. (Jenny aunt)
Secondly, welcome Tricia outing. (yesterday)

Last Sunday, which is 12/12/10.
She came back from New Zealand.
She took her wedding pictures at New Zealand and it is Shooooo Nicesss.
I like the scene and her wedding dress too!
She invited us to her wedding ceremony too which is next week.
Okay, let's talk about the wedding dinner.
.............................................................
They asked to wear black dinner dress or clothes.
I wore a white short jacket match with a floral black dress.
I dont want to wear too exaggerated and rosy. 
Actually lots thing happen. -.-
I can't remember and no idea how to describe it.
Lets see some pictures, and others will upload in Facebook.


Me and my sista.


Crazy one...


Our family.


A lil bit blur. This is all my relatives and cousins.

Okay, next is yesterday outing with Tricia and buddies.
This could be the first time that I ever late like this. 
They planned the time at 12 noon.
But at the time had an lil accident so I went late, reached around 2 pm.
Late right? The movie started and Seow Jing and Joanna waited me to go in.
We watched Tron Legacy.


I dont know how is the poster like. So simply pick one. xD

This movie is good, and high revolution. Just nice!
Watch 3D is better I think.
After watching, we went to Apartment (restaurant) to have out lunch.
Actually it is not lunch. 
They ordered dessert and drinks only.
So yeah, photo shooting again. (take pictures)
Like she is a famous and popular singer/person.
Next, accompanied Tricia to buy shoe and t-shirts.
Walk, walk, walk.. 6pm already. Wooah.
So fast right ? Then, take pictures at Ikano.
Then accompanied Tricia outside The Curve of waiting her father.
Around 7.30pm we all went back to ss2 and then some dropped at McD.
Seow Jing and I went to Startbucks.
She wanted to see her Boy and dinner with him.
So yeah I accompanied her but I din had dinner with them.
She bought a hot chocolate for me and she got a "free" one.
Around 9.30pm, mom reached and I went home.
Dad misunderstand it, he thought he is going to fetch me but not.
I asked mom to fetch me and bla bla bla..
He scolded me and I have no idea why.
I just shut my mouth and the side.


I curled my hair and my outfit. :D


All of us, it looks like I dye my hair but NOT.


We like to take pictures. xD


Starbucks! <3

I think it is all..
And Monday the last subject exam, econs exam. :D
Wish me luck, okay?! 

You Might Also Like

0 comments