Take a lil rest.

12:14:00 AM

Phew, just jump over the wall of Sejarah!
The third day of SPM, yeah is it SPM.
But I don't feel like treating it as SPM.
There's no reason and don't ask me why.
Aha! Remind me of En.A. *dont ask me why*
Hmm, the previous subjects were okay and great.
Only Sejarah the only subject which I cant get high marks and not confident.
Sometimes feel so upset and embarrassing because others peeps can get pass or A but I can't.
I can't say that Im useless, because this is not important for me in my heart.
Therefore I cant take it serious and concentrate.
Some might be thinking that Im wrong but everyone have their ways and opinion.
My opinion is anything not important for me I wont take it serious and remember it.

Well, let's talk about today.
Everyone knows that once finish the paper can leave the class.
For the first paper there's not many people came out from the class before the times up.
However, the second paper was so many people went out in my class.
Almost quarter of my class people went out before the times up.
The first was Jesslyn, everyone followed her.
She always be the first to leave.
Like Paper 1 too, but I din't went out for this.
Only second paper I really can't stand for it and so freaking headache of thinking it.
Once I saw the questions, I really can't answer it.
I'm so afraid that I will get 0 for this paper.
Then at the first moment we start the paper, I planned to go out the class at 11.45am.
At least I got more time to check and crap in the paper.
until that time I really can't crap anything and think of anything bout' Sej.
As you know, my memory is not good unless I understand the whole book.
I use to memorize the notes instead of understanding it.
If I have to understand it, I should start earlier and not yesterday!
Well, well, well, it's over. FINALLY.

So happy that's over but suddenly comes a unlucky things to me.
My teeth is so pain, actually not the teeth is the "meat of the teeth".
Skin of the teeth larh!
At the very end of my left row teeth.
I can't really chew the food and sometimes talk also difficult.
Now still in the pain!
Maybe this week too many chocolates and less drink water.
So I keep drinking water just now.
Keep going to toilet! Argh, annoying pee!

I think that's all for today.
Have to prepare for next Monday exam - Mathematics.
I have to get A, No, I must get A.
The best subject for me to get an A.
Wish me good luck ya! ^^

You Might Also Like

0 comments