A new day

1:01:00 PM

It can be said as a new day for me.
A new day to start everything new.
A new day to forget all the sad pasts.
A new day for me to look forward.


There are many things I have to go forward right now.
I couldn't say I have everything.
There are still left many things I haven't got it.
And now, its a good time for me to look out.

Just get to the point.
Actually I wanna say is, is the time for me to start learning and changing.
As changing my childish attitude.
Learning new stuff and be an adult like Mom?
The reason why ..
because there's someone called me a little kid which dono anything.
 and, someone asked me how old but they don't believe what I said.
They think I'm still below 12.
And, I went to Karaoke, I can just say I'm 12 years-old.
How could you believe that?
I'm just a like a little small kid.
Although I'm not that kind of short but from my outlook and my face-look,
it's really don't look like what age I am now.
So now I should have learn to be like an adult.
"E-hmm, do you know how old am I? I'm 17!"
Yeah, it is.

Not only the outlook, the voice too.
My style is okay but the attitude still have to change a lil bit.
Let's help me out!
Please stop me of being like a child!
Move it, move it, BE FAST!
"I'm gonna be like a business woman!"
Yeah-ah! 

That's all for today.
And yeah, how long does I stop updating my blog huh?
My line down for maybe a few weeks/days.

You Might Also Like

0 comments