Celebration

12:29:00 AM



Today is my Great-grandma's birthday.
We brought her to celebrate her birthday.
And also celebrate my younger sister's birthday too.
It is quite happy larh. Not bad.
I like the taste of the cake.
I have no idea what its call?
Grandma is quite happy too except she feel not so good on the price.
We think okay already but she still feel it expensive.
Just long time once.

I like my hair today, it very clever and listen-to-me.
But my sister advised me to not clip my fringe.
So I put it down and it left a "scar".
One bad thing is..
I changed a lot of clothes before going out.
Almost 30 minutes of thinking what to wear and change change change.
I became fatter, I mean chubby so that some clothes wear on it is not so nice.
This is why girls need keep fit.
But I can't control myself of eating my favourite food.
Mad of myself !

Today the Stremyx people came fix the modem.
And finally I can online at HOME!
Waa..Hooo..Yeeaahhhh!
It takes a long time because in the middle have some problems.
I don know whats the problem. Haha.
I'm just sitting there and watch but I did not listen to what they said.
I hate Malay larh.
I can't follow what they said when they speak fast.
Argh! How much I wish to learn all languages.
But I'm slow-minded so that I learn things very slow and impatient.

This is all for today. I'm tired.

You Might Also Like

0 comments