[Shopping] Pop Market by popculture shopping guide

10:11:00 PM


Last weekend I went to support the Pop Market @ Pop, The School, Jaya One and also to support my favorite bloggers! ♥

Unfortunately, I din't manage to make it on the second day, Sunday. How sad is it, I wanted to take pictures and selfie with all the celeb bloggers and other brands which I did not take pictures with them on the first day! Aiks. And, and, the second day, they dressed even prettier and hotter than the first day! OMG!

People always ask me why do I so admire them, they just pretty?

You know why? Because I wish I could able to learn many things from them as they are pretty, good in make up, dress perfectly, tall, talented, not shy to the public (like invited to some events and they could talk and make friends well) and many more..

I'm a person which don't like to talk much, haha! Somehow could say I'm lazy to talk, people are like "WTF" haha! So whenever I meet the public I will be very shy and brain is full of questions of how to open my mouth and talk to them, what topic should I start with, what language should I use, how their personality, bla bla bla..

Is it funny that a person have to think so much before talking to you? Hahaha! I can think a lot a lot till my brain is super full with thousands questions! I used to think much before I move forward. It might be advantage for me so that I won't make mistakes. Disadvantage is it takes a lot time or maybe no chance to make action! Aiks, so contradiction!

Alright, I'm away from topic again! LOL, pictures pictures pictures!


My Outfit of they day! I love the skirt, from my aunt! ♥
Lace top & Grey Singlet from Forever 21!
Vintage maroon sling bag from Jonker Street, Melaka.


When I first reach at around 10.30am, only few stores opened and on time! 


People are busy setting up.


Since, all is not fully open yet so we selfie and yeah this is my partner that day! 
I always called her up for these kind of pop up markets. :D

Li Cheen 


My face look like I'm just awake. Haha!





Then, shop first. This booth 48, which was Grace Myu's booth and she invited @misshuinii (from instagram). I bought 1 cute crop top from her, it's cute!! 



My selfie with her, I look abit ugly when I stand beside the pretty one, Ignore me~~ 


When I walked in, everyone are setting up their booth. So I take pictures of other booth which always there. 




Then below pictures are when booths are settled! 




I forget what is the girl name (the owner) of this booth. Sorry xD


It's cheap cheap, come come! 



Behind the booth was O Team Clothing !


Then beside was, La Bella Wardrobe @ www.labellawardrobe.com 


And this is favourite of the day! Necklaces are super cheap!! Sheabelle @ www.sheabelle.net




If not mistaken, it's all handmade and custom by them!






A Life Journey


Unidentified Object



Then, went to the Miss World Malaysia 2012's store.. So pretty and tall !
Actually I don't know she know how to speak in Mandarin! Wow~
*p/s: its difficult for her to take picture with shorty!


Her booth~ Sooooo many clothes !! @.@ 


MAZMOIZELLE


The stage !


They decoration at the main entrance, like this kind of feel. 




This is a close up photo of Pop @ The School.


Register to get free smiley balloons with free goodie bags and magazines.



It's Vicky Bobo!! She's so pretty in real life, OMG.. I'm so admire her and she so polite, soft, kind, friendly!! Check her out at the link at my side bar! (the bloggers) ♥


This is Vickybobo's booth! 


Guess, who? Chenelle, another my favourite blogger and admire her a lot too~ She very cute and pretty!


Tadaa, picture with her.. ♥


With Chanwon & Vickybobo ! ♥♥♥


The duogigs.com 's cherriemun! Yolo!


She said, she's so awkward when taking pictures with her own photoshoot. LOL.. 
Seriously, true! 


Yay! Nana again! She dress pretty today~ but still she wore heels again that makes her even taller and difficulty taking pictures with me! I'm too short. 


Picture #2 - nanabwincess.com





Our selfie.. In the car. On the way to take her another car from service center.
Then, after that we went to lunch and then go back to Jaya One again! LOL..


Our shared-lunch at KFC Paramount. She got cash vouchers so we decided to take this.


So we went back to the Pop Market and she think for about 15 to 30 minutes to buy this spectacles!
I want it too but I got one smaller one so I din't buy it.
My style you know!! So swag!


This was Grace Myu and Misshuinii 's booth! The shoe size is same as mine but it's all heels or they flats are a bit mature for me. hehe!


This was the new brand from Korea, called Lapalette ! Brand ambassadors are Jessica from Girl's Generation and Krystal from F(x).

http://www.lapalette.co.kr/
http://www.lapalette.com.my




 

Selfie, selfie ~~ 


Balloons hang with all the cards~ 


So for a whole day morning 10.30am to 6pm shop, I got these only. For me, it's average, if I could have more budgets then it will sure be more. 
Items there was all too cheap, RM5 on!! OMGGGG! 
Where to get!! 

#1 : Name Cards collection!
#2 : PopCulture Free goodie bag with Ellips's hair mask and shampoo samples.
#3 : Cute Yellow Top from Misshuinii!
#4 : Floral Top & White Fashion Print Shirt from ChanWon!


Got the Black Infinite necklace and #tag from Sheabelle.net
The gold chain from vickybobo.com 

PICTURES BELOW TAKEN FROM @POPCULTURELIVE 


Location plan of the each booth!


And lastly, all the online shops and celeb fashion bloggers!!

Alright, got to the end of the blog post today & this is also the first post of August! 

Stay Happy everyone and wish you had a very good August! 

You Might Also Like

0 comments