[Food] Mom's Kitchen

1:27:00 PM

Last weekend, I had the best dinner on Sunday! You never know why and what would it be!

Tadaa! My mom's cooking is actually very tasty, she seldom cook for dinner. Only for special dinner or some reasons. Normally is grandma cook for the weekdays as our daily dinner at home. For Chinese people said it 住家饭, I'm not good in writing Chinese, if not mistaken it is written like that la, anyone may correct me, please!

So, it was my aunt's day, don't misunderstood! It's aunt's gathering day. Haha, my sister asked some mom's side aunts for dinner together at my youngest aunt's house at Setia Alam.

My mom's food actually very simple but for me is the best because she is kind of workaholic and seldom cook at home, it should say very less. Her signature's "Mee Hun Ge" (Pan Mee) is one of the best food ever, her pan mee is the best, I tell you its seriously, as you taste it and compare outside, you never had that taste. You can even have your own ingredients, put whatever or as much as you like!



You don't just judge it by its cover ah! Haha, I don't have a good food photo shooting skill so it's like that one la, I will improve okay. Haha. It's seriously nice because outside some are too salty or maybe have a lot ajimoto? We used only Ikan Bilis to boil the soup, then put others ingredients you like.

So for this time, she made a full dinner. 


Haha, this is not plant by her of course ! This is to eat and pack with other food. 


I know this is basic vege and it's cheap but you never know the meaning in it is so touching.
Even, it is normal vege and nothing special but all cooked by my mom I feel loved and it delicious pun. 
We don't use Ajimoto. Hahaha~
For us, we always like to add fishcake in our vegetables. We love fishcakes !!


Nah nah nah! Fried fishcakes and seafood TouFu, these two were my younger sister super favorite and same goes to me too! 


Then, this actually I don't know what its call in English. If not mistaken, it's Yam Bean.
Mom slide it into pieces and cook it with duno what inside la~!!!! ISH. 
I'm getting head of thinking the name of the ingredients. OMG.
So sorry, I really not good in cooking and I don't know a lot types of ingredients.


Then, what is it?
The sauce came out from Cha Siew. Haha.


My family's signature Cha Siew.
My grandma, she cooked it very well and she taught my uncle, my mom and so on.. 
It were all so nice and super delicious.
*p/s: have eaten quarter of the Cha Siew. It too delicious until I forget to take pictures"


Not forgetting, Salad!! 
After eating so many food during dinner, salad is a best to make us more healthier!! <3 p="">

Actually still have one more vege soup, I did not take picture of it. 

Alright, these are all my mom's dinner! Simple but meaningful. I like it!
Next time I will be cooking for them! Yes, I can! I think, maybe, should be, try it.......

HAHA!
Just wanna post about my happiness to food! LOL.
Tata, have a good day, everybody! Love ya! muah!

You Might Also Like

0 comments