[Food] The Coffee Club @ Subang Parade

12:40:00 AM



Hello! Long time no blog already. I've been busy some private projects and holidays.
And now, finally a chance to blog about the special date in Subang Parade. 

I think many of you may know about this cafe, but currently I'm hunting and trying all around the cafes in Selangor and KL area. Everyone love it too, right?
Then, this was at Subang and it's Australian based. Sounds great?

The Coffee Club


This is the menu with coffee beans cover and they had a slogan; "where will i meet you?"
It's a concept like where you meet the coffee or a date. Something like that. 
I quite like concept like that and their interior are quite comfortable thou. 


Using black steel, wood, bricks and tiles are cafe's must-have materials. 
This is only my own perception and I feel relaxing and comfortable in it.
It's not exactly my style but I always love cafe like that and it became more common now, right?
I'm sure everyone do! Love cafe~


They have bar counter area, with a high bar table in front and suspended wood ceiling. 
I like these the most and especially the light bulbs that I always can't live without it!
So vintage and yet it looks nice and it don't feel cheap.


So, relax first! 
Have a picture of me with my signature "dudu" mouth!
Hahaha, yeah seriously I always make the mouth like this when I got selfie or candid pictures.
Sorry lar, if you don't like it just scroll down.
But... FYI, I love it~ Teehee!!


Alright, coffee time!
Guess what is this?
I always order the same drink, if I post more about cafe you'll find it!
So yeah, it's Latte again! 
I love latte larh, bitter but brings me some slurp feel!
So yummy and calm.


And I bought a friend with me so that I could order more and someone would take pictures for me!
So we ordered the common breakfast where western always had.
Big breakfast and Egg Benedict.
You know every cafe and restaurant have their own taste of breakfast.
Some are not nice and small portion.
But for formal western style, it should be big portion, delicious, and the taste should be touches all around my mouth to throat and stomach!
This is really nice and it had all what I need! (I mean the taste!)

You should try it. 
Or maybe just my own opinion. I don't really so so so that picky for western food!
Teehee~


Close up to my favourite breakfast choice - Egg Benedict!


Close up for Big Breakfast.


The another view for Big Breakfast because it should have few views that people might not clear about it. So I take repeated photos for many views. (:


Top view.


not only Big breakfast, Egg Benedict also need a top view because it looks nice.


Pictures of me pop up again!
To have a best date and outing, you never miss out your selfie or pictures of u!
Yes, thats me and I always want to have full body pictures so that I could save a memory of my outfit!


The full view of the cafe. Remember! It located outside of Subang Parade.
You mostly can see it, sure you can ! Before turning to car park!



Do you feel it more Australian? I mean western. 
In Malaysia, they don't usually put a banner like that but western country they usually have it for all restaurants and cafe.


"Where will I mee You?"
Spot me? I'm too small but I like it larh!!! xoxo


A picture that trying to have long legs. 
Yes, I have but not obvious! I'm not that short k, Im just not too tall! Hahahaha!


I like wall art like that, How much I wish I could have a piece of artwork somewhere in the street.


Lastly, an acting portrait of me. 
Weather is too nice for me to take as many pictures as I can. 
So good, I've been taking hundreds pictures around there.
But I chosen the best one and not so candid one. 

Camera is always have the best lighting & effect under the sunlight.

Alright, this is my overview of this cafe. 
Like it or not, up to you.
As I said before, I blog only when I like to or sharing my feelings and others.
This is not to be famous or to be show off anything. 
And bla bla bla!

Anyway,
Thanks for those who views my blog!

Stay tuned for the next blog post about I-City! ##

You Might Also Like

0 comments