[Food] Mikey's Original New York Pizza

8:10:00 PM


My bestie introduced a new Pizza restaurant last week that really makes me can't stop eating it but I can't with my super full tummy after 2 to 3 pieces of pizza. 

Mikey's Original New York Pizza is located at Bangsar.

No.17, Jalan Telawi 2,
 Bangsar Baru,
 59100, Kuala Lumpur
 Malaysia

Tel: 03-2202 0080

They provide delivery too! You know it is super convenient as I don't need to drive to Bangsar and busy with finding parking and bla bla bla! I don't really have super good driving skills and I dont like that feeling I can't find a parking ! LOL.

Not only this, they provide catering too!! OMG, should I have it for my upcoming birthday party? Hehe..

Go to their website for more details, okay?
http://www.mikeyspizza.com.my/




While you are waiting your order, this the tag for you. 
Signboard of street name or state in New York. Cool!

Okay, I stop talking crap and let's see the super delicious food!! OOoooiishhhii~~ My love! ♥♥♥♥




You can actually order a whole pizza with 8 slides or 1 slide.
So this will be the look of the 1 slide pizza. 
The Tony Soprano! Its Pepperoni..
OMG, I tell you, you must eat this! It's really nice, realllllllyyy ! Slurp slurp. The best!
(if not mistaken it around RM15.88)  



And this !! 9-1-1! 
The 9-1-1 Pizza, The emergency number!  Good, Nice and Tasty too~ 
I think I have no bad comments yet. Haha. 
You know the whole pizza will cose RM88.88! Nice number huh?! (:


 This is the Original, The Classic New York's Pizza.
It's cheapest haha,RM8.88 I remember well~ Quite nice thou.
For your info, this is spicy. So dudes whom can't eat spicy, don't challenge it. (:

We did not order the whole pizza, we order like A-La-Carte, because we want to try the different pizza as the whole pizza mix is only for maximum 2 flavors.


Hmm, this is how it looks like when you order 1 piece. (:


Okay, 3 ladies ordered 5 slides of pizzas. Haha! Fatty!
If you order more, they will serve you like this. (:
Okay, let me rewind myself what is the pizza's name.

From the left to right:
The Classic New York's Pizza (RM8.88) -- Hawaiian Pizza (RM14.88) -- Pizza Bianco (RM10.88) -- Buffalo Chicken Pizza (RM13.88) -- Wild Mushroom Pizza (RM10.88)

Firstly, the classic New York's pizza is very nice thou and you might order it when your first try, maybe?
Then, the Hawaiian is just normal Hawaiian as I think it is still okay, it's acceptable and tasty too.
Third, The cheesie cheese cheese, Pizza Bianco which consists of the Mikey's sugnature 4 type of cheese, Mozzarella, Ricotta, Cheddar and Goat Cheeses with olive old, garlic and black pepper.

This is nice for cheese lovers but this was my first try on Goat Cheese and Ricotta.
Hmm, I don't really like both. It taste weird. Haha
I'm a cheese lover but for these two are really I have try for more, maybe?



Me with the pizzas.. I look so tiny HEHEHE!


This is the side dishes we ordered, waffle fries with several sauces. YUMMMMYYY!


Haha, Me with favourite Pepperoni and my "rude" face. HAHA.

Okay, turns for Interior Design pictures!! Hehe. New York style?









SELFIE TIME.....



Photos no filter.
The buddies of the day. (:

Alright, I've come to the end of the episodes. Teehee.
Hope you enjoy, maybe? *wish to*

Happy Friday!

You Might Also Like

0 comments