[Event] Annual Dinner 2015

10:53:00 PM

Hello all,

I will be starting the first post in 2015 with the annual dinner in my company now. So I will be shorten this post so that you all won't be feeling bored of reading it.

Annual Dinner was held on 6th of January at The Gardens Hotel, beside Mid Valley Cit and themed-RED (kind of CNY theme).


This was the picture of the ballroom, a lil sneak peak of it. But, I did not take picture of any surroundings. It looks Grand right? It is, but only fit 10+ banquet tables. 

So, let's get started.
I'm the first staffs to reach at around 5 something in the evening due to jam-less road & my preparation and make up was quick too.

Let's meet the receptionists of the day.


Kate (Bussiness Development) & Shelly (Contract Management).

So then, I sit beside them for a while before everyone reach. I really no where to go so I start off my chit chat mouth with Shelly. Haha.

Around 6pm, the cocktail time until 7.30pm.

Since the event is not starting yet so everyone selfie ~


Angelina, she's the one talkative and I always talk to her also.




Accidentally blur myself in the photo, Angelina, Jacky & Shelly.


And Cady, she is cute too~


My office here so full with ladies. Haha, so any guys interested to join us?


This, Jacky, he is super annoying yet creative guy! 



This was the menu of the night, delicious too but I didn't eat much, so sorry.



Selfie with Best-Dress of the night! While having Lucky Draw session, eating & prize giving session, we kept Selfie because we both sit next to each other. People said, we are the quiet team.



The vegetarian here, no meat!LOL







The singing time, performance by them (see below)


Boss's daughters and sons, Leslie, Candace and Ivan.


So I had a little bit of wine.


This is the only picture I snap about food but this is vegetarian, which the guy beside me, Ah Hau.


After beauty cam edited me, My make up cant really see it.


And, this was my whole outfit.




This is the door gift we received. Thanks our boss!


Lucky draw prize for me.. Not bad la~


So its all about selfie, right? Haha.

The only thing I remembered was selfie. A small company which have annual dinner like this is really not bad already, so I appreciate too.

I'm at the end of post again, will be posting and update my blog more soon. Stay Tuned!

You Might Also Like

0 comments