[Mood] Are you the same as the story?

3:13:00 PM


Alright, I'm here today to share about a story that my aunt sent to me this morning.

Some of the people might heard or read it before. I'm just re-posting as I think it is really good story. 


A long time ago, there was a huge apple tree. A little boy loved to come and play around it everyday. He climbed to the treetop, ate the apples, and took a nap under the shadow. He loved the tree and the tree loved to play with him.


Time went by, the little boy had grown up and he no longer played around the tree everyday.. 

One day, the boy came back to the tree and he looked sad. "Come and play with me", the tree asked the boy. The boy replied, "I am no longer a kid, I do not play around trees anymore. I want toys, I need money to buy them!"

Then, the tree said, "Sorry, I do not money, but you can pick all my apples and sell them. So, you will have money to buy your toys."

The boy was so excited. He grabbed all the apples on the tree and left happily. The boy never came back after he picked all the apples. The tree was sad...


One day, the boy who now turned into a man, returned and the tree was excited. "Come play with me." the tree said. "I do not have time to play. I have to work for my family. We need a house for shelter. Can you help me?"

"Sorry, but I do not have any house. But you can chop off my branches to build your house." So the man cut all the branches of the tree and left happily. The tree was so glad to see him happy but the man never came back since then. The tree was again lonely and sad..



In one hot summer day, the man returned and the tree was delighted. "Come and play with me!" the tree said.

"I am getting old. I want to go sailing to relax myself. Can you give me a boat?" said the man.

"Use my trunk to build your boat. You can sail far away and be happy." The tree smiled.

So the man cut the tree trunk to make a boat. He went to sailing and never showed up for a long time.


After many years...

Finally, the man returned! "Sorry, my boy. But I do not have anything for you anymore. No more apples for you", the tree said. "No problem, I do not have any teeth to bite." the man replied.

Tree said, "No more trunk for you to climb on." 

"I am too old for that now." The man said.

"I really cannot give you anything, the only thing left is my dying roots," the tree said with tears.

"I do not need much now, just a place to rest. I am tired after all these years," the main replied. 

"Good! Old tree roots are the best place to lean on and rest, come sit down with me and rest." The man sat down and the tree was glad and smiled with tears.


So this is the end of the story. this is a story of everyone. The tree is like our parents. When we were young, we loved to play with our Mum and Dad. When we grow up, we leave them; only come to them when we need something or when we are in trouble.

No matter what, parents will always be there and give anything they could just to make you happy. You may think the boy is cruel to the tree, but that is how all of us treat our parents.

We take them for granted; we don't appreciate all they do for us, until it's too late. 

In the story, we learnt that we should treat our parents with loving care.. For you will know their value, when you see their empty... 

We never know the love of our parents for us; till we have become parents. 

I felt so touched when I heard this story, I love m family a lot! Sometimes, I even don't feel like leaving them or separating with them, but when I think that I marry, I will not stay with them anymore. Will they be happy everyday? Will they have enough ingredients to cook for dinner? Are they hungry now? Have they got their meal today? Is any part of their body feel uncomfortable? Do they need some massage? 

With a lot a lot of questions I will be worrying. Even how bad you treat them, they will still left food for you when you're back. No matter what's wrong you did, they will wait you come back in the night sitting at the pavilion. 

I love them, but I do not know what to do the best to them beside staying at home safely and help them.

Yes, I can go to work to help them out of earning more income in the family. I do not like working as I can enjoy holiday first then go work hard for it. So I stay home for a few months here. People would say, what have I done to my family by staying at home doing nothing at all?

Your parents won't bother what have you done to them, they care about your safety, your happiness, your full or hungry, your business, your income, your everything! 

I know Mother's day and Father's day have passed. But I always felt touched when I heard things like that. There's so much to tell them how much I love them. 

Nightmare about separating my parents and I is so suffering and scary that I will never let it happen! I will always be there for you all no matter you're in any trouble. Come back home with us, if there's a lot suffering out there. I will always be apart with you, Mum, Dad, and my beloved family. 

So what are you waiting for to appreciate them by doing something or telling them you're living good? (:

You Might Also Like

0 comments