[Food] Yeoh's Bak Kut Teh

9:12:00 PM

I know I've been lost in the blog world for few weeks that seems like a year =.=

I've been busying some of my planning, organizing stuffs, internet shopping, outings, dating, and blah blah blah. Why is it mean so useless job I have done. Lol. So today I'm back and will be keep blogging all the stuffs I want to share with everyone and I don't know is there any reader thou.

So whatever, wish that I could have readers. LOL.

Let's start with the title, Yeoh's Bak Kut Teh. It's hokkien and it's TRADITIONAL HOKKIEN Bak Kut Teh!! From what I tasted among the Bak Kut Teh's restaurant.

Located at behind Hokkien Association Hall, address shown below.

Bangunan Persatuan Hokkien (Kantin)
Jalan Batu Tiga Lama,
41300 Klang, Selangor,
Malaysia.

Tel: +603 3341 7551 / +6012 312 2755 / +6016 328 1469

It started very very long time ago when I was young like 9 or younger than that. Imagine how long is it and it's still delicious, they even renovated the area so it don't looks old. Good! It's run by a family with Mr.Yeoh, I think, I remember. Alright, I'm still not that good in remembering the history. You may refer to their website. 

Isn't cool? They have their Website !!! I was like "Woah" with big eyes. 

Check this!

They're hiring, check out their Facebook and website!

Here's what my family and I ordered and ate last week ! 

Firstly, they come with a plate of "You Tiao" and you can choose Chinese tea in a basket of all the tea. Then, fill the hot water by yourself, it located in few corners of the restraunt.
*Click to see meaning of it*


Next, you may order your meat and vege. I ordered the Claypot original Bak Kut Teh without any Pork's organ. It surely comes with vege, Tofu Pok, mushroom & the delicious soup. 

You can add soup when your soup finished.


Then, another is mine !! LOL. I ordered the Pork's leg part. The most delicious one!

Did you know when you go for Bak Kut Teh, you should have eat the FAT part! This is Hokkien's people style. They don't really that fattening la, eat once in a while it's okay or you go back home to do more work out then. I tell you seriously, it is super tasty!! 


Sorry for the blur pictures, was so hungry and can't wait for it so taking picture in a rush!

People always order vege also, like Taoge or "Yao Mak" in Cantonese. 


This is the BEST part! The rice comes with the "oil onions" & the rice with oil onions. Most of the restaurant, they don't have. You know this taste super nice! It's not plain white rice.


They said, you have to mix it with Garlic, its perfect taste! Some of the people may not take it and it makes your whole mouth full of the smell. 

Tips: Don't take it when a date!


Ya, mostly end with the topic. That day was a super jam and I still don't know why so din't go anywhere. Beside the hall there's a shopping mall called "Centro" Although it is not big but still acceptable, they even have Neway Karaoke, Starbucks, Chinese restaurant and so on..

Then, I went to my aunt's new house which located at Setia Alam Semi-D. I'm loving the ceiling mirror when lying on the floor or sofa and I'm able to see mirror~ Lol. 


Alright, this will be the ending. 

Do check out yourtea.com ! I'm so exciting to receive it. I just bought it! 

You Might Also Like

0 comments