[Food] The Library Coffee Bar @ Nexus Bangsar South

5:38:00 PM


Hello, peeps! I just went to The Library Coffee Bar @ Nexus Bangsar South.
The newly opened coffee bar in May at Bangsar South.
I went for breakfast & coffee because I always craving for nice latte. Haha.
They have discount for MyRapid TnGo card. I'm not sure about it but you may go to their shop to askfor more information. (:

I'm actually went there look at their interior design more. Although I've not much comment on it but I think this is still okay & quite chilling place. & everyone have their own opinion so they might have comments on their design or whatever whatever lah. For me, it's look normal but they do make rustic feel different. 

You can see it from the pictures below. All taken with iPhone 5s.








But, I did not took pictures of the food. The waffles is nice & same goes to salad too. But not forgetting my Latte.


My latte called Caramel Latte. Sweeter Latte. My favourite, always !


& the Coffee Latte. Haha, it taste different because one is sweet & another is bitter. Haha, but it still nice, The price is still acceptable. Will be going again.

They actually opened at few places like so convenient, for me. I don't know for others is it the same too. They do provide WIFI !! 

The Library Coffee Bar @ Avenue K, KL:
Lot G-8B, Ground Floor, Avenue K,
156 Jalan Ampang,
50450 Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
Tel: +603 2181 6077

The Library Coffee Bar @ Nexus, Bangsar South:
G-2A, Ground Floor, Nexus Bangsar South,
No.7, Jalan Kerinchi, 
Kuala Lumpur.
Tel: +603 2856 9329 / +603 2856 9330 / +6012 3534 351

The Library Coffee Bar @ Damansara Uptown:
No.78, SS21/39, 
Damansara Utama,
47400 Petaling Jaya, 
Selangor.
Tel: +6017 6121 953

Their website The Library Coffee Bar:

I will end my post today with my #throwback dinner pictures. ^^
Will post about it next post. Stay tuned.



You Might Also Like

0 comments