[Beauty] Make-up Selfie

3:50:00 PM

Selfie selfie and selfie. Just feel like posting about my selfie, no idea why? Actually is forgotten to post on the previously post. Haha! So will be the next post lohh~~

As you can see the background of those images are from TLJ.






Make Up applied:
Foundation, Face powder, Lip Balm, Eye Brow, Eye liner & light Glitter Eye Shadow.

Let's see the comparison of light make up and semi-light make-up photos.





Make Up applied:
Foundation, face powder, pink blush (very light), 3 Color Glitter Eye Shadow, Liquid Eyeliner, Double Eyelid Tape, Eye Brow, Lip Balm, Lip Color & Lip Gloss.

Differences you can see it by your own. It's exactly 2 different style. 
Did you realize? I did not mention Mascara, I'm kind of girl don't use mascara. I don't used to it like no reason.
I got these 4 red lips photo for my social network profile picture. (:

I used double eyelid tape for the red lip photos & the Top one without double eyelid tape. That's why you can see the both eyes different thickness of the double eyelid.

I started make up since 19 years old. Even 18 also little bit of make up without Foundation or BB cream for face based but I'm not expect on it! Btw, I feel I look okay, that's enough. (:

*ITS NO EDIT, ALL TAKEN BY SONY DIGITAL CAMERA*

Alright, I'm done. wth.

You Might Also Like

0 comments