[Food] Bangoya, Japanese BBQ @ Jaya One

12:20:00 PM

Another food post again~ This time is Japanese BBQ. 
I actually found that whenever my cousins back from Sabah, we always go for Japanese BBQ. Last year was at somewhere but not near to PJ (forgotten the name) but this year was my elder sister found new restaurant nearby.


Bangoya (BBQ & Kushiyaki), 晚小屋 was opened on last year, 2nd August 2013. It actually located inside of Kissaten, you will need to walk into the restaurant and climb up the stairs on the right to the rooftop. It located at Kissaten, rooftop. 

They actually have a slogan that, "Grilling under the stars". It is a small store open at night in Japan. So that they called Bangoya. 


The rooftop is actually very relaxing and more to modern type interior & they renovated into a brand new Japanese style with lots of (type of) recycled materials.

 
Before


After, sorry for blur image. (Taken with Samsung Note2)

So you can see the two different concept in the rooftop. Haha. So much different LO!!

Alright, lets see the design there.





I don't really know deep about Japanese Design but I know the olden Japanese was all with Bamboo design, their beer, door with cloth (I dont know what that called), & with lots of Japanese word or Chinese word. 

By the way, sorry again for blur picture, I forgotten to bring camera so phone will be blur there's no good lighting of sunlight. Aiks, should change a new phone again. LOLOL..



Here's the Rooftop design. With lots of trees, lantern, and bamboo or wood. Its really came with the concept of small night store. 


Nah, this is a must to have, but I'm talking about the holder. Bamboo~ *teehee


I just took one of the page of the menu. The BBQ side and the side dishes. At first, I dont know what it says and only I saw the English written there. Haha, dumb~




These are some foods I took while BBQ. We ordered pork belly, it's niceeeee~ for the one with sauce one. I really dont know what it called in Japanese. So don't ask me. LOL.

I dint took all the pictures. We have ordered Edamane (the green pea), Cabbage (we used to BBQ it) & Hiyayako Tofu (my favourite) for non side dishes. 

Overall, food there is nice with sauce. & the sauce they provide, is SUPER NICE! Love it more than Teriyaki sauce or sweet sauce. Go try it! You will in love. 

People usually hate BBQ because it makes you feel smelly with all the smoke and hot. But Wednesday night we went was NOT HOT and so cool with the rough wind. hehehe~ So, choose a right day to go if you afraid of hot like me~ HAHAH!!!

BANGOYA
(Kissaten's rooftop)
L12A-1-1, Palm Square,
Jaya ONE, 
72A, Jalan Universiti,
46200 Petaling Jaya.

Tel: 03 7954 1990 (for booking *not necessary )

I actually found a website that show more brighter & clearer image here..

& The shop actually have a facebook account.

Hmm, thats all for the day. (: Enjoy!!

You Might Also Like

0 comments