[Event] #Churpremiere (Premiere Movies)

11:49:00 PM

Yup finally, I won my first #Churpremiere from http://my.churpieblogs.com/ ! That I always follow, I actually joined Nuffnang also, but I did not win for that. But, I always join, I never win and this time I got once in a lifetime! Hahaha! 

Feel so nice, enjoying premiere before the movie release date. Wao, nice experience thou. For this type of premiere of cause we need to RSVP for the tickets & queue for the tickets. How wish I could know some boss or manager of the cinema or maybe clients so that I might have chances to get more free tickets. LOL. 

Yup, people are so reality! Everyone wish to get free things & good benefit. 

Alright, I won the GODZILLA premiere movie ticket @ Imax, TGV, Sunway Pyramid. Is all the premiere movies are 3D ? Hmm, I'm really not sure but I mostly see it is 3D.



It's blur, I know Samsung can be clear but depending on the lighting & brightness. It's me after collecting the tickets & the IMAX background. LOL.


Ahhah! I got selfie in the cinema with the 3D glasses. hehe, I edited this pic brighter so it looks more cartoonist. 

This movie is seriously changed my mind, I don't like watch movie like that but people said it interesting, so I give a try. After the try, I in love with Godzilla, its not bad guy, he is like a hero & the Doctor believe in him too & I do. Although its ugly (haha) but you 're best in the movie. People thought you're bad & monster but at the end, you made everyone proud ~ Lalala, dont shy. Lol.

So faster watch it larh, I'm gonna watch it twice maybe? Someone asked to. It's okay to watch twice I think & if it's a treat. 

I got the first chance & I wanted to get the second. Although I did not win for Xmen. It's okay, I wont be sad. I know never give up I'm able to succeed. Hehe, So I tried the Maleficient too! Storyline is great & it's Angelina Jolie! Wow, I think I never seen her acting as a character like this before. Usually I watch her acting as a fighter or some private mission thingy.. Fighting, fighting. This would be great if she's in the fairy tale story & sleeping beauty. Haha.



On the same day of watching the Godzilla Premiere, I went to get a try on the Caffe Bene.


I got Cookies & Cream bingsu & the another one is Green Tea bingsu. I haven't find out what is Bigsu actually. I think it's ice? Lol. Bing - 冰 Hahaha!


Not that expensive for a cup, because it's big and worth only RM12.80.


& my lovely cream & cookies... HAHAHA! Close up shoot is a must, I know fattening but it's so nice!! Gonna have second try Lalalala~

Taste good,
Top - Oreo Cookie, Cream, Cookies pieces.
Middle & bottom - Ice + Red Bean + Ice. 

Wow, such a nice taste of this mix & match. People said Red Bean is the best for dessert but I don't really eat it but this time I do & mixed with the ice, Yummy! Then, cookies is a must for me with Ice or Ice Cream or Ice Blended. My super Favourite!! 

Alright, it's going to be 12am nao.. Good Night ! xoxo

You Might Also Like

0 comments