[Event[ Diploma Convocation

9:31:00 PM


Just been a few months not blogging about anything. I'm not a blogger thou, I'm kind of lazy person.
That't why I dont have readers. LOL.

On the previous weekend, I finally done my convocation at Sunway Pyramid Convention Centre.
It was really happy to see myself graduated, although just a Diploma. Btw, I'm going to start my Degree life soon, I'm sure!

This post will also just a little short post and only about the graduation.
Photos probably are only posted in my Facebook but I just add those who I knew and needed to inform me to be add. And here, my blog will only post my selfie(s) and the group photos that is chosen one only.


This is me me me with the graduate gown.. I dont really know what its call actually. And I got 1 bouquet of flowers and the bears from aunt.


This pretty jelly rose from my mom. :D


Actually wanted to jump but fail shot and decided to have fake jump photo. 


Then, my Selfie time~ Was having lunch with family in SAKAE Sushi.


And, this was my Profile Picture in facebook. (:


Do you prefer me in selfie with big smile or small smile?


Was taking picture all around Sunway Pyramid. Lol.





So, will be ending with this photo with my happy look and messy hair~ Red face for the Happiness I had. (:

And, I'm currently working in a designing film but soon resigning because of Degree and Trip coming soon. Yay! Happy like a kids. (:



Lastly, end my post with this of Twenty3 - http://www.twenty3.my/ !
They had with the bloggers... xoxo!! Good Night!

You Might Also Like

0 comments