[Event] What's on Valentine and end CNY!

10:56:00 PM

The Valentine's day is at the corner with the end of Chinese New Year. Just 2 hours apart to the day. So have you date your partner already? How are you going to end the CNY this year? What plan are you going to have?

I really wish that I could able to make everything perfectly nice and successful.

Now, right now! I feel so happy because I already got my Valentine's present!! It was really surprising me and one of my wishlist done! I don't know how to describe the feeling but seriously I'm curious about everything! OMG. OMG. OMG. Haha, gonna be super crazy for it.

It's actually just an accessories for me but for me it was really cool and nice!
It's a watch, a watch, a men's watch, a heavy watch, a super cool watch, a sport watch!!!

BUT, make it a secret first. WAIT FOR MY NEXT POST!

I'd postpone my Valentine's date to Saturday. Someone date me privately and I feel so excited. Planning where to go, what to do, what for lunch, what for breakfast.. But all already in my mind. Haha!!

So, here comes the end of the Chinese New Year! Just feel like "end?" I have not even enjoy my Chinese New Year of 2014 yet! I went out and enjoy my 1st week of CNY. And the other days were at home, celebrating friends' birthday and mom's birthday dinner.

Sometimes, I do even sleep in the afternoon during CNY. If you believe the Chinese culture thingy, people said that during CNY we are unable to have afternoon nap otherwise it will make you feel lazy the whole year. I'm actually not believing it because I'm already lazy since long long time ago. If I would want to change it, yes I can.

Okay, just end the wordings here and start to scroll more of my picha!!


THE FIRST THREE DAYS OF CNY ! 



FIRST DAY WITH SISTASS !



My selfie at home. With my rounded glasses on the CNY eve!!


Then, one of the day I went to Setia Walk, Puchong with family. I went to the Shanghai street at the highest floor and Karaoke at Loud Speaker there. So here are some pictures of the environment. (:





And, we tried the new yogurt ice cream like Tutti Frutti with free toppings because they had their promotion that day with buy 1 free 1. (:





Then this was another day with my lady outfit.


Haha, so here are small summary of my CNY. and a first short post of February!! (:

You Might Also Like

0 comments