[Event] Chinese New Year nearby~

7:00:00 PM

  

Chinese New Year is coming soon ~ Do you have the CNY feel??
I'm not really feel it. Nvm, I create my own then. Haha.

This year, I'm not travelling and visiting during Chinese New Year.

During these few days, been busy about making CNY cookies and clean house.
Finally I clean my own room and all rearrange all the accessories (hair, legs, hands, body...), then I sweep and mop~ But the worst thing I hate the most is washing new clothes. OMG, It is sooooo super difficult to twist the clothes when the clothes is long and thick, some even few layers. I have to twist it before to dry so I'm going to lose all energy after doing that. Ya ya ya, I know the feeling when my parents doing it. >.<

Here are A picture of my CNY cookies made by me and my grandma!! 
Because previously I forgotten to take pictures HAHA!! Guess guess what's this!! ^^ 



From Last week til today, I had 2 times Lou Sang, with friends and with family! Both also Japanese Lou Sang. (:


This was with family at Jyuraku Japanese Restaurant, Subang


Then, This was Sakae Sushi, Sunway Pyramid lou sang with gang of classmates. ( After all the photo session, then it's not like that anymore. )

Today just a short post about these few days. :D 

  

You Might Also Like

0 comments