[Mood] Time flies.

7:51:00 PM



I really have to love this blog and make it more active from now onwards.

I din't know that this blog from the day it built until now was like 6 years ! From 2008 to 2013 now! How amazing it is? But seriously, I just realized. I just thought it was like a while =.= I'm so so sorry, if the blog is alive it should be hating me right now. Haha. Thinking too much la.

Been staying at home for almost a week doing nothing so useless here. I just started to went out on weekends and yesterday. Today was freaking free and boring! Went to find some cute fishes but I couldn't find the fishes I love.

You know how sad is it? I went for few shops and there's either don't have or not nice enough. Aiks.. Gotta go more places to look for a cute fish. I'm just a bit crazy and bored at home so I wanna have a small fish for me to see haha. They can swim everywhere so nice !

Alright, I miss some days that I've never ever forget about it. A woman, which I love since when I'm 2 months old until my childhood ends. I have no idea how to describe how much I love her. She was like my most close person ever! But after so many years, things happened and changed, I'm no more into her and just a normal love as how I love my grandma here.

I found the letters that she wrote to me all the way from New York to M'sia. How touch is it when that time we were keep in touch to each other and sending pictures, bday cards, and so on.. After she was back in M'sia, no more letters and no more sticking her like childhood times. I stick with her wherever she goes and don't want to go home.



Hmm, no matter how I describe or saying that how much I love, nobody understand I think. Haha. Nevermind its ok. But doesn't mean I dont love her k. (:



 Alright, can't wait for the day !! >.< 1 ++ days more !!

You Might Also Like

0 comments