[Event] My Day

3:57:00 PM


Picture of the day - Sunday.

Celebrated my birthday with my love one, close friends, best friends and family on Saturday and Sunday. Went to KL 2 days straight. Buying stuffs I like and eating stuffs I love.


Alright, This is how I dress on Saturday. And my breakfast and lunch.


McDonalds for my breakfast. Lol. Because I was craving for it Haha. Weirdo me!



Then, Ichiban Boshi for my lunch. I ordered set lunch with my udon and he ordered rice. 





 Suppose to go for the sky bridge at KLCC and its full booked and sold out. SO we just walk around and taking pictures. And here's my full body pictures. It's so funny that I'm taking the bottle walking everywhere, I'm just so tasty!



 And then, my birthday wishes.. cupcakes. Haha, I don't really like birthday cakes as 1kg sizes so I've chosen cupcakes. Yummeyy~!






These two (Heart and Ring with Crown) charms was given by him. It's really nice! Especially the ring with crown charm. I love it so much!! 


And, this was given by my elder sister. She gave me last year for the bracelet and this year was the charm.


So I've temporarily filled up my bracelet with these charms. Love it so much.




And this my whole day shopping. I got 2 new bras from my Aunt also which bought from Parkson. 

Let's go to the next day now. Sunday. My birthday date, 22 Sept.


Hang up with 3 ladies at KLCC. - Valerie, Mayhui, Me and Suet Yen


And my best best friend ! She is so lovely! Suet Yen ~




This was given by Valerie !! 


And this, given by my Best friend - Suet Yen! She used a lot of time to do it. She had a lot of patient <3 p="">

Here comes the dinner with family yesterday! At Sushi Tei, Tropicana City Mall.






This was my favourite - Sukiyaki. (:


And my dessert, this cost us RM3.90. Co crazy! And I ate it actually before taking picture so it looks ugly. 

So that's all for my simple 20th birthday. I happy will do. (: Fully enjoyed.

You Might Also Like

0 comments