Seriously?

9:15:00 PM



Just surprise! I realized that I really really seldom blog nowadays. I've checked back my previous YEAR's blog posts' amount were like 100+ at least a year but now is like 6 posts in 2013! So it's really shock for me and now September is going end of the year!

So what do you think? I should post more about how am I, what I'm doing and etc..

This is a month which I loved always. I have a lot wishes now. I wish I could get all my wishes come true~ Please. And yeah, I'm now having internship and I am so tired!! Am currently so lifeless, no shopping no buying and etc.. Ish.

Wanted to get a better lifestyle now and stop being a nerd here. So I've changed the same template with my sista! Haha, am I a copy cat? Yes, I always love to copy her not everything but we look alike! Seriously! haha **

I'm here to share what I'm currently fall in love with. There's always a bored time for me to draft, sketch, draw some graphic stuffs.. I feel its fun! But still useless, am I? 

I always drawn in my phone.. and some other in papers I left in the office, 
will be update next week then. 

       








It's all drawn by my Note 2. hehehe, *like showing off* Actually just to share la.
 Okay, I'm just trifle to update my blog here. So that's it for all now. (:

You Might Also Like

0 comments