[Life] Weekend or day?

2:23:00 PM

Let me ask the reader a question.

In you opinion, when and which day consider weekend and weekdays?
A: for me, the weekend is always the last 3 days, which is Friday to Sunday, weekdays will be Monday to Thursday. 
So what is the problem? The problem is.. The weekend is not Sunday! Oh gosh. Sunday is consider the first day of the week! I still can't accept this! Why should Sunday be in the first? Have anyone tried to google it? or, you might know the truth? 

Yes, my topic today is about my weekend lo~! 

I really spent my weekend with all my assignments everytime! I do my assignment whole day, actually not whole day, sometimes went lazy and lepak lepak somewhere in the house, haha! But, after dinner on Saturday, we went to 1 Utama, woohoo! Finally I can shopping, yeah yeah! 

(from google)

The sad things was, my course don need any textbooks so I can't use my voucher in Popular. Popular only allow to use 80% for books and 20% stationary or others. 
Which means it needs at least rm30 or above for books! Omg, rm30 books, I cant even find one some more! Aiyo, so kesian la me. So I decided to go MPH or Borders, Kinokuya, times..... They have more books and choices.


Seems like they have many gifts to give out when spend all the vouchers. Haha. but I still need to walk walk and see. Either I buy from MPH or Borders la. MPH is much more expensive and borders will be cheaper. For kinokuya really big and far so I think I will not go there for books. I need to spend my voucher as soon as possible, because the expire date is on May. So gonna hurry up, otherwise I forgotten or miss it. 

Yes, there's Saturday. So here come Sunday, Nothing. Haha, an assignment day. And I play with my nails again! Lol. So busy thou I can still play with my nails.


Nah nah, This is my previous nail art, from Bliss Nail saloon from Puchong. Floral theme. It has been a few weeks around 1 month more. So it became like this. So fast, I did not do the gel nail, that will last longer. 




So, I removed the old one and adding the new one myself. But. I have no idea what to do this time. So I think of using the nude colour and a solid colour. Which is the blue at the first, then think of red will be nicer, so changed to red. Haha! And added the blink blink for the nude. 

Hmm, so what is about today? The weekday~ Study day. The school students all having holidays now but I don't have. I'm so lazy, I missed the morning class, Moral. Bored and presentation today (not mine). Then, missed another class in the afternoon. The class start on 230pm, now is 215 and I'm still able to rush for class but the problem is, NOBODY FETCH ME ~ Sob sob. Grandpa was out and I don't want to take bus alone. ): So sorry my lecturer, I gotta miss ur rendering class. Hope will be fine. (:

Ah yeah, I went to KL, the Jabatan Ukur to buy my project's site plan. The first time going to places like that which I dont know where. Jalan Semarak. Feel so strange of the name of the road. Used around 1 hour to reach there because in the morning to KL will be more jam and reached PJ around 10am. Early right? It just that we took another highway to Sunway so used more time and have a lunch then I'm home! :D




I bought 2 plans, because I haven't calculate the size of the site and is it suitable for my project. 2 choices at least. (: 

I think I have to decide well for my project, not going to cincai for now, I'm going to work soon!!!! Weeee~

You Might Also Like

0 comments