Adobe Illustrator

4:31:00 PM



Hell yeh ! I'm currently finished my internship since last thursday.
What am I doing now was sleeping, shopping, doing nothing, playing games and etc.. You might feel I'm lifeless but not. I got all these free time to learn new stuffs. Guess what Im learning now?

The Adobe Illustrator. I know I'm a bit late to learn it, I know it is so useful for photo editing, pixels to vector, typography, and alot alot more. I think it will be as easy as how I learn my photoshop, MAYBE. Just trying to let myself not to assume that is hard to learn.

How am i going to learn it now? From lecturer? From personal teacher? From anyone else? I'm actually just going around the youtube and some google search about it. From the basic of knowing all the tools and basic drawings and selections. It's kind of confuse sometimes, it has few types of selection tools but I think its good to have it more, select the objects as how you want it to be. Right?

After that, I learnt to draw basic things by using shape tools, pen tools, pencil tools, paintbrush tool, blob brush tool and etc.. Haha, why is it so many useful tools for me? I like drawing and sketching or drafting so I think I will fall in love with Illustrator soon. When ever I draw a line or irregular line, it will automatically smooth-en it. Cool right? And now I knew why people do pixels or create new drawings using Illustrator.

And yet, it still alot of new tools for me to meet them. I don know any shortcut keys yet, so I'm currently clicking it one by one and somehow I'm just too lazy to watch the super long tutorial to learn step by step. I'm like inpatient right now. Because it's interesting. Hehe.

Don't worry, I will be more hardworking in it. Since I'm not going to take another course again like Graphic Design or Multimedia Design. They both learn simliar things too, but Interior Design is not the same as them. Yes, they do learn 3dMax, I think for some model makings, or either Marker rendering, yeah this is the most similar things, still, they never use a lot of colours as what we did. They are starting to use computer rendering like us now. But Interior Design did not learn any Adobe stuffs, so sad. Even we use Adobe Photoshop for image touch up, thats all. I know some people is not good in 3dMax, they used Illustrator to extrude the objects. But not a lot yet.

Hmm, so I'm gonna be the next Interior Designer which knows a lot of design software. Hahaha. I'm greedy huh? I'm willing to learn it, seriously! Design always my first choices.

Okay, I'm going to shopping now and it's evening (: Good evening!




You Might Also Like

0 comments