Birthday replacement ♥

2:45:00 PM


How was my holiday? 2 weeks holidays are like sooooo wonderful!
First week holiday went to Europe with company and sis.
Europe's trip was 7 days so I'm not going to blog about, soon I will upload photos in Facebook.
I wanted to blog about my important day. (:

And the second week all day meeting hubby. ♥ 
Hubby said wanted to replace my birthday celebration with me due to the Europe trip we have to postpone for a week.
Then we decided to celebrate yesterday!! I love him so muchiiii!! 
Don't so much crap, let's start my story! hehe.

We went to KL again. Seems like we often go KL for some celebrations. hehe.
Actually KL is a nice place to celebrate some special days.
We also decided to visit the Aquarium KLCC - Link -
Although I had went for once when I was in primary but this time is different.
We wanna try something new and fun so we went to see fishes~ haha.
Before that we shop for a while, I wanted to buy new clothes for hubby but shops haven;t open.
We reached KLCC around 10am. A very early morning shopping.
I thought shop will open at this time, but KLCC doesn't seems like so early. @.@
Then we went to ISETAN for some jewellery shop then, Tiffany&co.
Haha, I know I'm not rich enough to shop for these jewellery shops but I really love it.
It was my first time step in Tiffany&co. and Thomas Sabo.
I have locked this two shops to buy my admired jewellery ^^

Hmm, let's have a look at my pictures to relax ur eyes reading such long passage. teehhee.


I love this pic 100times, we took before we go for Aquarium. 
He got a new hairstyle, does he look Yeng now? Haha, or maybe I think only.
He look better than before right? Kinda MAN already. xD

The first thing I saw was many fishes which I don' know what fish is it. I didn't read the description board and was too busy looking around for fishes HAHAHA! 
(sorry for bad quality pictures)


The first shot in the Aquarium, my lovely hubby with the small fishes~ broop broop* 


And this is me! with the fishes~ Huge gang of fishes.



After some fishes, we saw something we both are scare that is...
INSECTS and snakes~
There's many small or big snakes there but we both din't take any pics of it because we feel yucks~
And of cause not the insects like Scorpion, spiders... 


Next is the... turtle? haha, it's not, the first sight I saw I said turtle! Its.... the Matamata? hmm the description below.


This is the description of the special turtle. Haha..


And here comes the active one.. I have no idea what it is even I read the description. 
They were so active swimming around like wanted to climb out! It looks like water lizard! haha!


The what-what-what frog! Ahhhhahaha! I really forget about it, I read it, really! It looks so.. donno-what-to-say!


Taking from the top to the big aquarium. These fishes look familiar? I really feel so but it's dark! 


Haha! our turn to take pictures~ This is hubby with his spec! 


Yeah! Hubby without spec, which is better? I feel this~ hehe.


Did you saw what skin colour we are? GREEN! We're in the Aquatheatre!


I like this! The ray!! Especially the face! haha, sooooo cute! It swims on top us!! Hello? 


Hoho, the shark!! Really scary teeth!! Rawr!


OMG, sharks are so many types!! Eyes blur*


Look at him! He got attracted by the Sharks!! ==''


Another one he got attracted by some big fishes, I think? Or maybe he is acting cute? xD


The exterior view of the Aquatheatre! Blue ocean!! HAhaha.


Lastly, the jelly fishes! It supposed to be white translucent, due to the lighting it became red! 

After all, we went for our lunch!
My legs were killing me badly! I've got the punishment for the day.
We went to Pavilion and got our classy lunch!

It was Morganfield's (The American restaurant) 


Aha! Our drink! We ordered Chocolate chip Milkshake! We ordered some drinks that we haven't taste before.


This was my meal- Seafood Plate. It was for both of us to shared~ It looks a lot right? I couldn't finish it.


Hubby's lunch! He got Chicken & Prawns. When I order this, it was a funny and awkward moment! I pronounced wrongly the word -PRAWNS. *red face*


Before we start, let's have a picture! He looks so excited! Lols.


He started! He always dont take a proper photo! ==''


He was enjoying his lunch~ It was black shirt that hubby wearing.
(the bad quality of photo cause the bad quality of colours of the photo)



Finally, we finished our lunch~ 

We head to a small shopping.
Hmm, I think that's all, for my replacement celebration.
I enjoyed it well. Thanks Hubby!! ♥ 

You Might Also Like

0 comments