November

9:48:00 PM

It been a long time dead blog here.
I just have no time to blog and share my daily life.
I so wish to relax more and sem break longer.
Actually have nothing much to blog about now.

November started. Already reached the second year. and yeah I'm going to be 20 soon.
2012 is over soon. The 2012 will end next year by following chinese calendar. So, don't be sad to say bye to 2012.

I just got a very good question from friend: Do I believe there will be end of the world in this year?

I just dont wanna believe it, I am still young to go and I dont want to leave the world although the environment act so unhealthy. I wan my friends, my family, my hubby, my everything.
I want to see my future and succeed it. So please no, don't give me an end of the world.
I always read the newspaper, so many places/countries facing the disaster it makes me feel so down and think negatively. Therefore, I don't believe it but then I do scare. (:

A beautiful day started in the first day of November, had a heavy rain in the evening. I felt cold and crowded.
Why is it feel like writing an essay? Haha, it's really rain for whole week. It is cold thou it is a hot sun shining always. I wan rain but when the heavy rain comes, I need a sun. Somehow, human is contradiction.

This month is my beloved little sister birthday's month! What surprise to give? I really no idea and she will be home earlier than anyone else. So just a celebration will do. I got no present for her, haha! What a bad sista!! But the always-do's work is prepared by me - making birthday card. I do make for her this year but it doesn't feel so successful, I just feel miss something else. It looks so boyish, haha!

And yeah, supposed to blog a lot about my shopping date and my date with my hubby. I am just so so so lazy. Let's talk about today, I got my building construction 2 and my id class. I got my project started for building construction now. I got so many works now. I can't break my brain lah ! I'm currently going to design a staircase for a restaurant. For my id class, I'm still processing..

I got my concept done and have to start off my concept model. Haha, lazy! And I done nothing today in the class. Just got my simply sketches and my so-call graphic design's work (:


It's came from my mind with lots of devil thinking, mystery, fantasy, curves, ornaments, horror, Halloween .. I like the elements in the eyes, especially the right eyes. It got me think of tiger, tiger is a fierce and wild animal so it have the sharp nails as on the top of the eyes (eye lashes) and it's body texture. It really looks like a mask for Halloween party! haha. The eyes are the important character in the picture. (: Do you enjoy ur Halloween party, peeps? 


And I got a random logo design, actually is came from ornaments mix and match became like a logo. (: It feels like witch's style. AM I?


Another random logo, represent a fencing academy's logo. It have the weapon and the equipments with some shapes represent pretty ladies. Because it came from France so should be alot beautiful girls. xD 


The whole paper of my sketches~ Now you know that I can join Graphic design more than Interior Design. Creative graphics. I just loved to draw something randomly.

The first Halloween eyes I did for the day. It can really imagine how it looks like in a person's eyes. I really wish I could have Halloween make up! But, I did not join any party so no point of make up myself =.=

I'm alone at home today, sigh.. 

You Might Also Like

0 comments