The Amazing Spider-man

12:09:00 PM

Alright, it's Saturday again.
I've been busy for a week ago.. But, free on Friday!! Went to KL for assignment, movie and PC fair. I went PC expo last month, I think. I didn't manage to buy anything except the so-call "couple pendrive" which I just spoiled it few days ago!! It's hurt! I accidentally crack it. Haha. It sounds like I'm fat enough to crack it, right? Haha.

Don't talk about it already, I'm sad.

Let's talk about my assignment.We are really crazy!
We are now doing site analysis of our second project and we went to KL for finding and choosing out site! I chosen somewhere nearby Pavilion, it might call opposite! LOL.

At first, I wanted to choose somewhere nearby KLCC but it don have a suitable shop for us. Pretty sad. Then went to Pavilion, since there's a bridge to Pavilion from KLCC. The government actually is NOT soooo bad la. At least, for me he gave me a better way to shop in KL. haha! Only this point, I name him good. WTH! Whatever, I've been doing my site analysis for 1 or 2 hours there.

Leaving PJ around 9am, so it's pretty early. We thought that the shop might not so early open so we decided to go early. Actually it's open, and we went in to the cafe for a drink and sitting there to do our site analysis. Haha. Think clever right? Heh~ 

Next was our movie, guess what we watch? I seldom watch this kind of action movie actually. But, it sounds nice so I decide to watch it with my love. 

I watched Spider-man

It's different from the previous movie of spider-man, many people said that was not nice, and some might say it's nice. So to find out it is nice or not, watch it yourself ! Haha

I think it's not bad thou. It have the excitableness and frightfulness. Lols. What a funny adjective of describing a movie. The main character, Peter Parker? haha, the name in the movie, the Spider-man! Haha. He is Andrew Garfield. 

OMG, he's the Garfield??? The orange cartoonist?? 

 

haha, you know I'm joking ~ I'm pretty lame nowadays. No choice, to have a better and enjoyable life, we might have to be a slightly lame in our life, not always!

Back to the movie, I have no idea why did I feeling touch and upset which Peter Parker's uncle died. I almost tears out! Lol. I always do. No matter what show, it can touch me and I will tears out. 

The transaction of the spiderman for this movie was also bitten by a spider in a so call scientist's working place, I don know what it call. Forgive me please.

Then, he slowly knew it and making his own "weapon", the spider web, on his both hands. He investigate himself with the weapon. He look smart in the movie, like a nerdo ~  He knew a lot of biological, chemistry those stuffs. Oh yeah, he is the photographer at the beginning of the movie in his uni. The students know him as a photographer asking him to take pictures of someone someone.

He started to find a scientist/doctor which is his father's friend. And bla bla bla, you watch urself !
I dont know how to elaborate la~ 
I think it's fun, and.. have something happened in the cinema~ haha! Secret secret secret!! **
Only my hubby and I knew it, nobody else will know. Just writing for fun. Because I remembered it well!!

Nothing much else I wanted to blog today. Just feel boredness of my blog being NOT-UPDATE.
 So yeah, I blog about the movie =.=

But but, I'm happy !! I got Tutti Frutti before leaving KLCC. 


I've taken these two flavour~ (taken by tuttifruttimsia.c.my)
 and my favourite toppings.


I love TUTTI FRUTTI, baby!!

the end!

BUHh-BAii 

You Might Also Like

0 comments