Do you remember me?

1:23:00 PM

Bonjour~ (french)



It been a few months I'd disappear from my blog.
Like a dead blog where nobody care. ):
It's Saturday noon, what is you plan?
Stay home with assignment (:
Mom went oversea again, to Mongolia.
A place where mom hasn't been before, she said.
So nice, a job which can travel everywhere.
I wish I could take a break and travel the whole world before the world ends.
I can right now but.. where do I get the money?
Everything is money money money in the world!
No money, no talk. Is this the sentence we always said? Haha.

How was my day recently?
I'm in semester 4 right now.
Passed a year of college life.
What have I done? A good question.
From the semester 1, I learnt how to draw a straight lines with T-square and Set square.
It's fun, turning around the set square and T-square to draw some geometric shapes.
Even a plan, a sectional, a 3d drawing on the drawing paper. (:
Actually I've learn a lot, not only the drawing.
The making of models, creating own lights, presenting own creativity of a drawing, 
historical of the olden days, the architectures, the designers, the famous people,...
It is really enjoying during these moments, I got my challenge..
I got my improvements, rejections.. (:
I felt that I did not take the course wrongly.
I went to the right way to my future.
The suitable road of my life.
I love drawings, and I enjoy it (:

We always complaint that the lecturers were not good or something else doesn't goes right.
But, we still moving on the day, the months..
We might learn lesser than the others due to we miss out the rendering class, the actual visual comm's class,
the actual ID1 class.
I think we could catch up before the graduate year.
I don't really hate the college of being like this, and I don't hate the lecturers too.
I hate the fate we got ! That's it!
So I follow my life, and I enjoy now first.
And now I'm currently designing my own shop, a retail shop - Pull and Bear.
Playing around with their designs from the first store and their influences.
I've passed all the concept models, and heading to bring in my concept to my interior.
This makes me headache !
I have to re-understanding the influences of my designs, my concepts with my design....
I can't match the concept models with my actual concepts. Lols.
This is how a designer becomes crazy! Haha.
Alright, let's have a look of my before and after's concept models (:


First concept model - Romantic.


Romantic : After improvement.


Concept of Huge window.
From the point of my view, I think Huge window is about many windows group together to become a huge window (: -by Isabellxiaolin


After improvement of the concept Huge Window.


The funniest concept - Corset.
*How do you would bring a concept of corset into ur design?


After improvement, my Corset became like something looks like BOOM.

That's all (:
And right now, I have to bring these 3 models into my main concept - Lofts.
What is lofts actually?
I do search alot of pictures of lofts.
But I found out that not all pictures can bring you the meaning of lofts!
Main elements of lofts have - High ceiling, huge window, hard floor...
I don't know how to explain here but I understand it.
The simplest way to say is loft is a design. HAHA!
Which can brings from olden days to the NOW! :D

Alright, I'm almost at the end of my story! ^^
Let's say good bye and come again!

I wanna let u know I'm in love like I'm in the heaven flying everywhere~ *sweet*

You Might Also Like

0 comments