Say, alright !

8:59:00 PM


Ehmm, it been a "million years" dead blog here. 
Using an exaggerating word to describe it.
Nothing much to update today.
Just letting everyone know as I'm fine and I'm enjoying a good life.
Everything goes alright and nothing makes me stress a lot actually.
But having some rush on my assignments which my assessment is on 2rd of May.
It might seems long way to go but while doing and rushing it, it's crazzy!!
It's end of March now.. *dizzy*
Its no way to escape anything nor magic or miracle appear.
What I have learnt so far? People around me repeating it times..
I learn a lot actually, from the very deep inside heart.
I learnt how to draw plans and sectionals of houses, using a technical pen to finish my work, I can even build my own designed house which called a "model". LOL.
There're more to go, more to learn, more to observe, more to explore..
I always feel the road to my target is far, but thinking it back..
Feeling like im just passed my SPM results and I'm in semester 3 already !
Almost half year gone in college life.
Many things changed to be better than past.
So I'm growing, yeah? 

They said I'm not growing, I'm standing on the ground without any improvement.
Isn't it? I have no idea how to improve myself as nobody teaching me. LOL
I think positively way and done it well with right decisions,
I advise as a counselling, walk and stand myself.
Speak gentlemanly with correct ways of thinking before doing it.
And I went for college !
Haha, everyone heard about college, what do you think of the people?
She's smart, she's clever, she'd grown up.. Isn't it?
But why not others thinking me like this?
I'm trying to change my styles and look to even more mature.
But no matter how I dress and speak, they will say you are so young and asking for my age.
People wear high heels, fit dress, curly hair, black stocking.. It called mature lady as like Sexy lady.
But wear on me, people will think you're pretending to be old =.=
Why not people use mature on me nor OLD !!
Ish, I don't understand ! Maybe that's my own fault of being like a child ?

No no, not to think anything beside assignments now !
Have no idea how do we do for our group assignments and it have to hand up next week.
And yet, there are few late assignments hasn't hand up ..
And we have our own individual assignments which need to proceed to a Model house.
I'm dizzy, and I wanna escape all ~~
This is call College life? Enjoyable and yet rushing assignments.
I'm still running with it enjoyably ~ :D 

Ish, you know what ? I'm not in a very good mood just now.
Without any reason of thinking bad of something I shouldn't thought of it.
After taking a some sweet chocolate, I feel alright.
Just that I have a question on it. Will I have diabetes and fever while having a hot weather I'm eating chocolates daily?
Haha, I'm thinking too much, right right right?
I will be alright, say ALRIGHT ! (:
Gonna head for assignment again.. I'm so lazy to draw but I dislike theory work.
So yeah, don't miss me, I don't know when will I update my blog again ! HAHA.

Let's relax with CNBLUE's 3rd mini album's song - Hey You !



p/s: Improving closeness of a relationship well (: 



You Might Also Like

0 comments