Happy Diary Valentine!

2:30:00 PM


Today is Saturday.
A cold morning, with a sweet dream .. (:
Almost forget what day is today.
Today can consider a special day for me.
Its our 3 months anniversary and Valentine
I have no idea why so coincident that I choose this date to couple with him. (:
Although we couldn't meet today but yesterday consider celebrated.
Had a beautiful friday, but they said yesterday was a bad day.
I couldn't forget this day 13/1/2012
Morning and evening had breakfast and tea time with him. (:
It feels like just normal but in it for both of us was special.

They said today was Diary Valentine, which is the first Valentine of the year.
What is it sense for? I really dont know.
As i know the most is.. Buy a diary with ur love one and write about what's happening everyday with ur love one.
When old already, marry already got our own children, and become grandparents, let the grandchild to see how sweet we were last time..
Something like that. Isn't it?
Before this I relly dont know every month have a valentine.
And also dont know what is the meaning of every month's valentine until now I know it.
So I will remember it with my love one to celebrate it every month. (:

I really hope that I could celebrate every month's valentine with my bf. <3
*cross fingers* wishing it come true..

Hmm, that's all for my blog today.
I gotta continue chatting with my bf. . teehee ^^

You Might Also Like

0 comments