Family day?

9:47:00 PM

Hmm, finally is a time to hang out with buddies.
Met up with my family haha, Papa Chan Chuan and Mama Nyoke Yee.
Duh, ofcause I met my hubby too.
An unreasonable stuff happened was I brought my lil sista along.
That's really no idea why I bring along her.
She should stay home rather than following me.
I can see that she's kinda bored.
Went to 1U watched movie and a small shopping.
Kinda blur with the new arrangement of the so called "new wing" - new renovation building.
But worst thing was I din bring enough cash with me and I just have a card. -.-
Stupid right? For a girl, without some cash is not a good thing !
Hmm yeah and whole day shop like this.. 
But most of all , thanks my hubby ! Love you, hehes.

I watched Jack and Jill, it's really funny !
How can a twins act like this but ended up it's touch. (:


I got a big lolipop from papa, FINALLY !
haha, before that he owe me a lot of lolipops.
But ended I get a big lolipop. It's kinda cute and I like it.
Although I don eat such a big lolipop but I'm okay with it.
So I try to taste it since that's papa's heart. (:
From Candylicious


Today is such a long day but a short time.
Thou I really keep everything in mind for my memories.
After some happenings I could met my friends and hubby, I really happy.
And it just end like this, short right?

Such a tired day too. tata !

You Might Also Like

0 comments