One day trip

8:01:00 PM

My holidays actually is not that bored, but I feel unhappy because I couldn't go out with friends.
Therefore, I always say I'm bored during my holidays.
I thought I've started college and things will goes different way.
Last year holidays I was having my SPM but after that I got hang out with friends.
The only reason is to relax after exam.


Yeah, now I have another side of happiness.
My family brought me and sisters out for shopping, one-day-trip, and etc..
The feeling with family is really great.
Somehow, I feel proud of myself having such a good family members.
Before this, happened some argument and I feel that why I have such family.
But in these few days and weeks, I got myself an answer.
Actually I shouldn't think something so importantly.
Maybe using another side of thinking, there's some advantages.
I couldn't protest what my family's said to me and their opinion.
They are really good to me and care for me.
The purpose is just only they don't want me get hurt or making mistakes.
Even mistakes they hope I could get myself right from the mistakes.
Now I understand all..
After some dreams, some speeches, some instruction...
I feel myself was being all wrong.
Not exactly all wrong but I still have my own choices and opinion and right to do a thing.
But now I wanna be a good girl in my family eyes.
So I will follow what they want and don't want me to do/have..
They want me to have good education.. I really hope I could work hard for it.
I want to be the best daughter they had and be a successful Interior Designer !
I want them to feel proud of me too. (:

Well, let's get back to my title.
Wednesday I went Melaka for a day trip.
At first really don't wish to go there because I went there few times and nothing to play.
Since at home is so boring, so I follow my aunt and uncle along.
They brought me, my two sisters and my grandma to Melaka.
But really tired, the one day before I have a sleepless night which called Insomnia.
Around 1 or 2 midnight only get to sleep.
But morning I got to wake at 6.30am !
ROFL, freaking sleeping !
And ofcause I do sleep in car on the way to Melaka.

Then, guess what? I have a bad feeling I will getting fatter!
Uncle is planning to bring us eat the Melaka's famous food.
The first station we went to have Nyonya Laksa.. and some mee siam.
The mee siam is so big different from here.
My family like it, but I don't haha!
So I had my Nyonya Laksa, as I love laksa alot.
The laksa there was slightly different.
It's not spicy and hot like here, and it don't have some sand-feel when drinking the soup.
I have tried before too but not at Melaka, its at Selangor.
It almost same, but still have a little bit different.
Don't know that is my psychological problem or it's really taste different.
Haha. No idea at all, but love it alot larh !

After having out heavy breakfast, then we headed to the Mahkota there..
And have a walk and shopping.
I have no idea what so nice to shop there along the whole street of Jonker street.
We bought alot of clothes, bags, accessories, books, and some cute stuffs.
Until we all got no more cash, left credit card, master card ~
HAHA. It was my first time being like this.
Although my bag still have some cash but they don't want me to spend it.
So.. hmm yeah, everything paid by them and elder sister ! :D
So after shopping eat again.. 
Had the what chicken rice ball at Jonker street there.
That time was lunch hour so a lot restaurant packed !
After that, buy some biscuits and head to next place.
Walk a while to the Red building and the three wheel car.
Then head to had Satay again @.@
I really feel full and sleepy at the time.
But reaached that place, I ate a lot of Satay.
I don't really eat Satay here but eat alot there -.-
After all, back to home (:

That's all for that day, Wednesday.
I wanted to blog about it yesterday but I feel so tired !
Yesterday was really a bad day, so I don't want to talk much about that.
But today is quite fun.
Went to Klang again for visiting my grandmother.
Then back at evening til now.
The holidays are passing so fast, I like it !
Although I don't really have the mood to go to college for study, but at least its better than staying at home.

So wishing everyone a Merry Christmas first, incase that I'm not blogging tomorrow or Sunday (:

You Might Also Like

0 comments