Officially 18 ♥

10:49:00 PM


I'm really happy today !
My birthday today, although I din really go out for celebration, I feel happy too.
I din't know time can pass fast like this..
I'm officially 18 right now, TODAY  !
Aiiks, should I be happy or sad?
Happy because of getting bigger and having bday with so many besties and family.
Sad because I'm getting bigger and old, I have to behave like a young adult already~
No more childish stuffs, or vain or some other attitude.
It just like started a new life..
But the most important things doesn't success today~
I wish someone else could be aside me, or celebrating with me or giving surprise to me..
It doesn't appear to my birthday today.
I just got a wish from him. 

Left few hours, my birthday is over again~
After these days, I think I gotta keep fit keep fit !! ><
I ate so many cakes !!


Sunday had dinner with family and had two mini cakes ~ 


Then Tuesday dinner with old classmates. They give me a surprise and a cake 


Jerry make a birthday cheese cake for me. :D


Then, today a mini cake ♥

Its pretty happy with all these people.
Besties, buddies and family.
I love them much, I will treat them really well to thank them.

Today special day, I did not went out with friends.
I stay home prepared for my self-made dinner.
I made dinner for my family. (:
I make Spaghetti for them.
Although I'm not a good chef but I really use my heart doing it.


I make spaghetti ~ 


My ingredients .. (: Its simple because I just dont cook ><


The conclusion ~ Is it nice?
It looks dry right?
I less put water but when mix it , its not so dry one.. 
this is called Carbonara XL Spaghetti ♥
Feel sweet right? 

I will be cooking others for my friends too.
I will learn it ☺


Im just too desperate that one day I could get him ♥
Okay thats all for today.

我想念你,
想念你的微笑,
想念你说废话的样子,
想你摆pose的样子,
想你可爱的动作,
想念你那很有魅力的眼光,
想念你头上长出黑西西的头发,
想念你站在我前面而我偷偷的看着你。。
当闷闷的时候,
我就想到你,
你什么时候才会想我?



You Might Also Like

0 comments