The new ME ! (:

6:18:00 PM


One week over and next week holiday !
So fast right? I just can't believe it~ 1st semester gonna end soon!
Today was the last day of class of semester 1 (:
And I'm still rushing making model.. I have to finish half right now.
I'm going to trip soon. I scare thats not enough time for me to do ~
Yeap, I'm going to somewhere which I like to go.. - beach!! :D



So yeah, I went to class as usual, but style differently
I wore short boots and leggings with a long shirt. It feels more mature today!
I just fall in love with the boots! Im gonna wear it often! xD
Then, class was okay.. Just discuss about the exhibition of my lighting and checking models.
Thats all, and all of us can leave the class.
After that, went to Amcorp mall with classmates.
This is the first time I din't bring camera to college and din't get to take pics of all.
Its last day, I suppose take pictures for memory! 
But nvm la, still okay. Memory keep in my mind ~ (:
Lunch at Mcd with them then walk around..
Mok fetch me at AmcorpMall and we headed to ss2 to find the ring for my shoe.
I duno how to explain what is the ring for..
So hmm, yeah ~ It's raining so I got wet in the rain, just a little bit actually.
and I'm headache now! D: 

I've been playing and cutting my model these few days.
Always sleep late because of cutting it. D:
But still, I'm a little bit happy with it. (:
Now i got all flooring and walls so I can get to do it all now~
Let's see where am I now...


While I'm cutting the boards for my model.


My window and the frame. brown~~


Yup! The door of my toilet ~ xD 

It's quite fun with it. I can choose my own style and put in the model.
This time I did not choose any pink except the curtain xD
I chosen a very classical and a bit of noble feeling for my colours of my house.
The major colour is brown and the others got red, beige...
My kitchen I choose green, the apple green which dont look so ugly..
I choose that because I just can't think of any other colours for my kitchen beside Green.
Then, my toilet is in brown colour. The wall texture is more like stone .. the light colour one.
And my bathtub I wanna make it like stone texture.. xD
I think some furnitures will be in red colour and brown too.
But still I haven't think of my bed yet ~
The final model will be show when I'm done. (: 
I don wanna show it all texture here incase that someone copy or anything la.
Just wanna make surprise, you know.. I like surprise sometimes (:


I'm headache ~ Wanna have a nap, (:

You Might Also Like

0 comments