Once in my life ~

6:42:00 PM

Pheww, did you know how scare am I when I did that for my first time alone?
Well, I took KTM alone from Midvalley to KL central only larh.
Although it just one station, it still scare to take wrong platform and go to the wrong place.


So I bought tickets to KL central, and I went in..
I thought was only one side to go down to the KTM.
And I saw.. why don't have "KL central" - this word.


So I keep searching and search it until I went down and saw the opposite side thats ppl waiting too.
So I go up the stairs to the another side while can go to KL central.
Phew, really LUCKILY!
Otherwise I think I go to Seremban already !
SO lastly, safety reach KL central ~~ xD


This is the entrance to the KTM one..
and take LRT to Asia Jaya and walk home.
The weather is so freaking hot today, and I walk half way sweat like kena rain -.-
Lols.

So back to before that at Midvalley.
I was accompanying Hui Chi to buy her gf stuff.
Then, went for lunch at Pancake House.
It so orange !
AND NOW even my phone's theme is ORANGE !


The paper on the table is ORANGE -.-


The logo~ ORANGE 


Behind the chair also ORANGE!


I drink Ice lemon tea.. also almost ORANGE... -.-


Inside the whole shop is also ORANGE but my phone camera colour run off so become red -.-

Then.. have a special set cost rm15.90
Quite full for me, but I don know for others will feel full or not.
But I just can't remember what that set called. Ish~!
Then hang around to find the shop that we wanted to find - The Paper.
A shop which sells a lot papers and many things suitable for making model's material.
Like flooring, curtain, carpet, bed sheet, sofa cover, wall's texture and etc..
But due to the size of the papers and the cost we don't want to buy yet.
It's like A2 size and its rm5 and above. 
Nothing there is cheaper than rm5 -.-
Even the small flowers for model is rm5.90 too!
And we don need a big size paper for that, our model is small.
We cannot share too because it is individual model.

I wanted to shop but... I'm going to bankrupt.
And also I don want to waste money ~
I went to Guess and I saw that watch! Oh~
When I can get it~~~
City Chain's watch is freaking nice also !!!
And I wanted to buy Giordano's polo T also~
2 for rm75 !!
But.... rm75 also cannot take out d.
Left rm100 this month D:
Save money save money !!

Okay, it's all for today.
I think I consider Lucky today.
Because 1st was I wanted to buy that board and I couldn't find it at alot of places.
Then, suddenly friend said that it just need one board.
and only I know... I'm right I did not do anything wrong.
Don't need to buy it already. xD
So stupid kan ?
Then... KTM also another one.
Just so lucky i din go in wrong platform~
but not lucky is.. the BUS!
I waited very long.. but it din arrive.
So I walk home and half way I saw the bus !
This make me so angry! 
I hate walking under the hot sun!! ><

Tata ^^

You Might Also Like

0 comments