Sick day !

2:16:00 PM


One week have passed again..
It's getting fast and faster..
Very fast, I make my last and final decision also.
I've decided to study Diploma in Interior Design @ Saito College.
It is a small college but the environment is not bad though.

Let's talk about the Saturday until yesterday.
On Saturday was good in the morning.
But suddenly the red one came and I got a lil pain in my throat.
Feeling so uncomfortable and I found it was sore throat.
So I eat the sore throat sweet and thought it would be alright.
But seems like getting worse.
Saturday suppose to go the Show Luo Zhi Xiang's concert with free ticket.
But nobody accompany me to go and I'm feeling so bad mood.
Due to the pain and tiredness makes my mood down.
Then went to D'rich at night for dinner.
Guess what? I saw somebody.
Aha! I saw Ashley Yong at there too.
She was having dinner with her boyfriend.
She is so freaking thin.. XD

Then Sunday morning everyone wake up quite early. 
But around 11.30am only we got to go for breakfast HAHA.
It can considered Lunch too.
Then at the afternoon we went to Grandma's house @ Klang.
Sit for a while and brought grandma and the baby to shopping @ Aeon Bkt.Tinggi.
The baby boy was so cute, he just like few months.
Grandma was take caring him.
After that we went dinner together with cousins..
Around 14 people gua, I can't remember how many people there.
But so ngam the restaurant full!
So we have to sit together in a not-so-big table.
After that went home early.

For Monday, it was really crazy day!
I got a lil heavy sick.
I got cough already and flu too.
Mom woke me up at 9.30am.
To go for many places.
Mom took lift for that day.
We went to mom office for a lil while and I take my 12ps passport photos.
8ps for the company and the 3 for college left 1ps.
Then we went to the college for sign up for myself.
So settled with my college @ Saito College.
Made so big decision man!
On the way to Amcorp mall that time, I felt a lil dizzy and like getting fever.
So bought panadol from pharmacy and flu tablet.
Then sis went to the nokia office to re-format her Nokia phone.
After that, I ate those medicine felt better.
Got to Hong Leong Bank @ PJ City.
To meet up Aunt and make HongLeong account.
Had breakfast+lunch at the canteen.
Then head to KL.
Woahh, scary time was really "AHhhhhh" !
In the car I kept reading and reading the books.
Reached Maju Junction for the EXAM.
For this exam, I couldn't disclose here to everyone yet.
I still have to keep secret on what exam I took.
Went for the 100 questions exam using Computer.
Luckily I passed otherwise will be very embarrassing !
Because I'm the young among all whom taking the exam.
Around 4.30pm finished the exam. I got C for that.
Then back to PJ City Hong Leong company.
Back home straight away after taking car.
Three of us just straight lying down on the bed!
We were so tired !
Went for the whole day trip.
And we were rushing here to there and there to here.
Suppose to go clinic for doctor to see my sick.
but we went out late so we din't get to go.

These was my last week.
Sick day! D:

You Might Also Like

0 comments