KL 1 day trip.

11:23:00 PM


As you see the title of today's post, you will actually guess what I'm going to post now.
Most of you will think, "Oh, one day trip with friends at KL"
Actually it was One Day Trip ALONE @ Kuala Lumpur.
Its not the whole KL larh, 1 day can't even finish it.
I told my dad and grandma that I'm went with a friend.
But the truth was, I went alone.
So brave huh? Kinda.

I did exactly same what I did on Wednesday with friends to KLCC.
So as usual, walk to Bus Stop @ Section 14 Jaya 33.
Walking on the bridge, I looked down.
I saw a familiar back of my friend, I guess was Eric.
Oh ! It's really him, I reached the bus stop.
So yeah, chat to him a lil while..
Then hop in bus 99, suppose to get in to U88 bus.
But he's taking 99 so follow larh !
No matter what, I'm still afraid of taking bus alone and I don't know when should I press the RED one.
Reached Asia Jaya LRT station.
Phew, 1st step successful. *yay* but dont be too happy !

Walking with some passengers, crossed the road..
The road was, OMG!
Two way road, Aiks, How should I pass alone??
I'm thinking "Xiao Lin, be brave please"
So I answered and I passed the road to the bus stop out of Asia Jaya LRT station.
Bought ticket, and got to go in and waited for the LRT reach.
Around 1 minute +, it reached.
Wow! It's quite empty, pheww.. luckily I got seat!
On the way, I feel sightly a lil sleepy and YAWN.
But telling myself, Don't sleep.
Around half an hour...
I reached KLCC.
I get out of the KLCC LRT station headed to the shopping mall.
2nd step successful ! *clap clap*

I know, you will think that this is so easy what for to be so scared.
This was my first time of taking LRT to KL by myself !
So, as you know I don't really go out and never did something like that before.
It will also have a lil scared~
Following the same road when I was with friends on Wednesday.
I reached LV, but I did not head to Korea Plaza.
Because it was only 11.30am and the class start around 12pm.
So hang around KLCC and took some pictures..
Haha, there's something people will never do.
I went in the Premium toilet !!!!!!









HAHA, crazy huh? RM2 for per entry and I went in just to pee and take pictures -.-?
That was also my first time.
I used the soap and the lotion. :D
Like those Aunty like Free stuff .. -.-
This was definitely will use it because it cost RM2 to go in !!!
Aiks, feeling like so STUPID larh !
I reached there I saw a few of black coat man/lady standing out of the toilet.
I saw RM2 on the counter, I shocked!!
But I couldn't turn back~~
*Mistake #1*

Then, went out and continue taking pictures.






































It's suitable for me to hang around @ KLCC.
The design of every shops/restaurant was great !
I can do my Interior research here. :D
Around 11.55am, I started to get out of KLCC and headed to Manara HapSeng.
Menara Hap Seng Jalan P Ramlee, 50540 Kuala Lumpur, Kuala Lumpur Wilayah Persekutuan


Then pictures time... at the side of the road.. -.-







Went in Korea Plaza, good timing !
Ngam ngam 12pm and everyone getting in the room. :D
My SongSaenim is Tiara ! (teacher)
What I learn today was the vowels of Korean, Hangul.
She told us the history of the Sejong's story...
And we got practices of these vowels in front of everyone on the board.
WHAT? I got called up! Aigoo, I'm so scared!
Shaking hands, and feeling cold.
She called a man to ask me a vowel(s) and I wrote it out.
Aiks, I can't really work fast on my brain ~~
Then, we added a "yeong" (O) on every vowels, it shaped exactly like O.
But pronouncation still the same HAHA, if you dont know yeah...
Let's wait for the next intake for the Korean Language class :D
It will held on June and you have to go to the website and apply through email :D
3rd step successful (I got to go the class and ended it) *nod*







Suppose to wait mom @ Korea Plaza.
But I have to wait her around an hour so she asked me to WALK to Pavilion.
It took me around 15 - 20minutes.
Can you imagine the road at KL was huge and so freaking lots cars...
And I passed quite a numbers of road.
Mom taught me the direction to Pavilion so that I knew it.
Then reached a BIG T-Junction. HAHA!
I don't know which way to go and I stand at the middle of the road.
Haha, not at the road, its at the side of the road.
And called mom for help HAHA.
Then, continue walking and finally reached !! :D
4th Step successful *everyone stand up*



Went in and look for mom.
At the time, my legs already injured and hurt !
Actually was before reaching Korea Plaza my legs already injured but that heavy.
Now.. Haihs, I'm always stupid. 
I should have ask mom to fetch me at Menara HapSeng but I don't wanna be alone...
So yeah, after that went to mom's KL office, GTT.
Then leave KL. :D
5th step successful gotto get in mom's car !















So yeah, this is my Today's trip.
My first time ever ever ever ever .. experience.
I can really hang out myself at KL already !
Anyone free to hang out? I will lead you the way and we will be walking ~~ ;D


Outfit (bottom) 

You Might Also Like

0 comments