Once Again.

11:59:00 PM

Finally, I got to dance again!
It's a hard chance.. I din't know I can dance again.
I have approved from Korea Plaza for a one month dancing lesson.
Its all learning the Korean's singer dances.
I know it can learn from YouTube but you know sometimes its hard.
So if somebody could teach then will be better... :D
You know, I learn things slower than others..
Went to the dancing class on Wednesday.
with Mun Yee and Mun Nee. XP
Its was cool, for before and after.


At first, we reached and we duno who to look for.
So we walked around in there and take pictures. lol
Then at last we still look for the reception and ask for it.
Before that, we saw a lot of Korean's stuff, dramas, singers, movies, dances...
Then we tried on their traditional costume.
Its nice for me larh, I like it a lot.
Looks cute huh!
I bought one before, it cost almost RM200+
But know I couldn't wear it because i'm taller, fatter, bigger already!
She bought it almost like Primary school that time.
Haha, long huh?!
Then its time 3.30pm we started our lessons.
The teacher is a dancer, we dont know until I went home and check.
She is famous? I don't know.
But seriously, she attended at the Music Bank, SBS, Dream Concert on Korea TV also.
And yeah ofcause she went Korea larh. -.-


Aiyo, I love to dance and I love Korea also.
But why I din know this before?
If I could learn dance before this, I think I could be a dancer too!
But I don't think there's a chance to be SNSD's dancer.
HAHA, they got enough members to dance with.
But I hope could dance with others singers also.
And also meet them, like Lee Min Ho!!!!
AHAHA, it remind me of him again.
I saw his poster at the Korea Plaza.
Its nice~~~ I don't know what is so nice about him.
But I got a feeling I like him a lot, not just the outlook.
Argh, going to be crazy already.



Well, you know I mentioned that I wanted to go Segi College.
But now, guess what?
I'm changing mind again!
I hate myself a lot, thousand of times!!!
I wanted to be Interior Designer larh!
Among all, i prefer drawing, imagination...
So two choices again, Saito or KBU?
For my personal opinion, I prefer Saito.
Although there's not a big college like KBU, or like taylor.
But, its still a college.
Have no idea why I wanted to choose there larh. -.-
So.. wish this is my last decision!!!!

Okay, Neck pain, hand pain, eye pain alreadyyyyyyy ~~

You Might Also Like

0 comments