Independent Lady

2:50:00 PM


Hmm, it's been a long time I dint update my blog..
I'm really really getting even more lazy already!
Maybe its because 3 months at home makes me more lazy.
It should be!.
Went to see many of those colleges, but I can't make my mind to choose one.
I like the building of Segi College, but is there good?
In my list and my mom's one, we chosen 2 colleges.
KDU college or Segi College for the moment.
Actually was Sunway college, taking the CAT - ACCA programme
Due to the distance to the college and the fees too.
In addition, my mom doesn't like that college much also.

But you know what?
My mom wanted to ask my cousin, she took form 6 last year waiting for her results.
My mom wanted her to come to the same college as mine.
Because I'm taking Diploma, so if she came together, we will be in the same class.
I think she wants accounting also, or maybe business?
I'm not really sure.
I really hope there's someone I know could go to the same class as me.. D:
I think Segi college not many of my friends..
But nevermind, I will independent and meet new friends, new things..
I gotta learn it, although its alot of different kinds people.
But if I always gather with my friends and ask them to protect me..
It can't really help me, I will not be able to see things myself.
Right? Hmm, maybe I'm not right but I want to be independent now.
Until I finish my Diploma for 2 years, I want to find a chance to go overseas for Degree.
I'll try to get Overseas Degree's scholarship. :D

Okay, now I have to choose the college and..
learn to be independent..
then get a chance to go overseas !!



You Might Also Like

0 comments