Love Korea.

10:01:00 PM

Guess what, babe?
Yesterday (Wednesday) sister brought me to Dae Jung Guem (대장금) Restaurant.
She paid the bill HAHA, seldom have this case. 
I like Kim Chi (김치) a lot !!
I ordered a meal called Seafood Vege soup with rice... I don't know the meal's name.
Of cause they provided side dishes.. 
I ate almost all.. and my sister ate almost all the vege LOL.
Going to be crazy loving Korean's... !


After that, around 1.30pm, M.Y came to my house and I taught her the steps.
And headed to Asia Jaya LRT station.
Suddenly happened an embarrassing incident !
My Touch N go card was not working !
And I touch and turn for a lot of times but still can't pass it.
Aiks, at the end I make decision to buy a ticket larh !
Wasted RM2.30 ~~~
Okay, reached Korea Plaza for Dancing.. !
I dint know we could learn the step that fast !
She taught almost half the song, finished the chorus ~
Then, HAHA, we were not that really can catch up with the song.. HAHA
After that, mom came to pick me up and head to Piano lesson.
It suppose to be on Saturday class but teacher was not free so changed to Wed (temporarily)

The next day which is Today ( Thursday )
Woke up really early in the morning, around 9 something...
So desperate for the next minute..
Walked down the living room and grandpa called up.
I din know that he bought a me breakfast !
Haha, he seldom buy breakfast for me automatically unless he bring me out.
But this time was he bought back home for me.
Okay, after breakfast.. dont feel like studying so watch tv.
After that, I really can't sit in front of the TV, I will stick to the chair.
Then had "Tong Yun" something like fishball shape.
After eating, straight to get books and start reading.
Ahhh, it's making me fall asleep.
And I fet ready around 1pm++ Mom reached at 1.45pm.
Waited sister to come back from bank then head to KL again.
It almost whole week at KL weih~
Went there for exam, the Insurance exam !
Most of my close friends knew that.
Went there and I was so freaking nervous~~
Then exam starts... Tik Tok Tik Tok.
Hah! Going 4pm, mom whispered to me and asked me "am I finish".
I was still thinking of the answers !
At the last, give up and tembak!
You know what I got?
FAIL but 10% more to pass.
AIKS!! I'm so freaking mad, just 10% !!
Me and my mom failed it HAHA..
I din't know I will fail.. I thought I could pass~~ D:
SO I have to come back again~~ Exam!
So disappointed you know!!

Okay, nvm.. Now I have to do is to study... more.
Then when mom come back from Sydney, we will take our exam again~~
haihs, so useless !

Ah! I drew a lady's face ! HAHA.. 
*found this from last time after I got the brochure* 


You Might Also Like

0 comments