My 1st time !

4:36:00 PM

Let's talk about something I really dint did before or just did once!
My 1st time work? Its happened this year.
haha, 1st time drink starbucks..? LOL
Okay, get to the point.
Last week Thursday mommy went to Taiwan for ruining or something.
So weekends was bored and dinner by ourselves.
So you guess what? 

I bill for the dinner with Family for the first time!!


You know I'm selfish and Kiam Siap.
So usually many things I dont pay for it even though thats my things.
I thought at first was it only cost rm100 below.
But .. dad chosen a restaurant.
At Section 17, 6 to 10 Grill & Nasi Lemak.
I think this is also once for my life of paying the bill for the dinner.
If yum cha I think okay for me.
Okay, let's see whats the price!!

RM101.40 
HAHAHAH! I know this is not a big digits like RM 1K or something.
But for me, Its alot!
I can buy 3 to 5 clothes..
So now, you know I don't like to use my own money to buy things.
Unless with friends, I pay for my things.
If with family, I will usually ask sister or parents for the payment. :D

That's all for that day.
I know I'm late to blog.
But, at least I blog, right?!
teehee!! :D

You Might Also Like

0 comments