The day has come.

10:09:00 AM

As everyone knows that 23rd of March (Wednesday) was a day for SPM-ers to take their results.
I din't know the day come so fast like the train..

Actually I was going to Money's house and go to school with her.
But, I reached mom's office was around 10.15am.
So I thought that I don need to go her house since its almost the time.
So wait for my mom's friend to fetch to school.
The feeling was "What's going to happen?"
And kept dreaming while siting waiting for mom's friend.

Around 10.45am.
"Whats going on?" I saw YeLen&Ching were standing at the backgate.
They don't want to go in and I'm nervous and scared so I stand with them at the back gate.
At the first, I dont really feel much nervous or scared like hell.
It just I don't dare to step in the school and see many smiling faces.
They're willing to get good results, from what I saw..
Until Mun Yee and Li Cheen came, we walk in the school.
She wanted to go toilet but we waited around few minutes like 10minutes to go.
Haha, on the way to toilet..
I saw Kemboja's girls, I walked to them and ask for contact lens.
*Mun Yee haven't go to toilet*
Then saw Suet Yen and Peyrong.
Chat with Suet yen and then head to toilet.
While that time, everyone was moving.. "why?"
Results were out!
But we still headed to the toilet, Mun Yee's cant stand for it anymore. LOL
Then stayed in the toilet a while, pee, poop, paa.. lol

Walking to the hall..
Nobody was standing outside the Hall.
So we went in at the side door of the hall.
So fast, we saw friends got their "paper" - Sijil Pelajaran Malaysia Slip.
While stepped in the hall, we heard "ahhhhhhh!" (Scream) from A class.
Then we were like - "Woah!"
I'm getting nervous.. What should we do?
Standing aside and look around who's have taken their results.
After a while, we line-up. :D
The feeling was like "hmm, will I pass?"
Then, line up, line up...
Its the turn for Suet Yen, she got Straight A's.
Then Li Cheen, Mun Yee.. they got their results too..
But why I'm not yet?
Because I'm feeling really Scared and Nervous!
Then the chair was empty, Suet Yen pulled me to sit.
Woah!! I'm HOT!
Heartbeat hitting FAST! ^x^
Taadaa! I cried... T.T before taking the slip.
I signed and signed with shakey hands..
Crying like a baby holding mommy's (Suet Yen's) Hand.
Then Teacher gave me the slip.
I saw C+ for the first one, Malay.
Pheeewww, I calm down.. Tears drop slowly..
I look down and down..
My results was not bad but still not good.
Then stood up walk away.. D:
I accidentely make Suet Yen cry.. D:

Oh No, I'm so sorry, Suet Yen!!

Then, walk to the door there and see carefully my result.
Guess what will I get?

A   for English
A-  for Mathematics
B   for Moral, Add Maths, Chinese
B+ for Science
C+ for Malay, Accounts
E   for Economics
G   for History

Total 10 Subjects, LCCI - 3, 1119 - 4B

This is my full results :D

After that, Photos time!!
Then headed to 1utama, Li Cheen was fetching 3 of us (MY,SY and Me)
Found a place to lunch, BBQ Plaza with guys.
Xuan and Choi Mun they went for A&W.
After that, met up together and wanted to play pool but leave the boys play.
We went to F.O.S for a lil shop.
Then Ciaoz...



That's all for the day.
I cant imagine that I will cry and so nervous.
Usually, I treat it like "Nothing".
Nevermind, as long as now I dint fail any subjects which is Important!

You Might Also Like

0 comments