Drama all in my life.

12:27:00 AM

It been a long time left away my blog.
I'm gonna forget that I have a blog.
Hmm, I've been so free these days.
You should know that I dint work, no school..
So stay home for so many days, no I'm not bored.
I like home, home sweet home.
Thats why I set my mind to be an Interior Designer.
I can get more info and measure the house more.
Funny jokes I know. :D

Yeah, friends recommend me a korean TV show.
After watched You're Beautiful, I've been searching the actor's songs.
Like, CN Blue and FT Island.
They look good, its kind of my style (my vege).
As it happens, my friends shown me the Tv show was Jung Yonghwa in its.
He is the leader of CN Blue, the vocalist and guitarist.
That show actually is already started beginning of last year.
But nevermind, its not late for now.
Because its still updating new episodes.
These days I'm busy watching it.
So yeah, I wasted my time on Internet.

Hmmm, yeap. 
Imma gonna learn Korean too.
Going for The Korean Tourism thingy.
He's teaching me Korean.
Hmm, hehe. :D
Annyeonghasaeyo! (Hi)
KamsaHamida! (Thank You)

I gotta learn more so that I could get to write korean here.
I just know pronouncation of it.

Time goes on, it's midnight right now.
I have to say.. Annyeongi chumusaeyo (Good Night) !

You Might Also Like

0 comments