Last day of School 2010

8:25:00 PM



Today is the last day of school.
Then one week holiday and start exam.
See, how fast is the time passes!
I'd never thought that will graduate so fast, I will be missing it.
Sis told me that college life is good but assignment is a lot and it will be more stress sometimes.
So that she asked me to enjoy my secondary life.
but its too late, don't u feel so? This year I planned to not take any pictures with any teachers.

Because there's no teachers I admire and miss the most.
Still, I did not get a permission from any teachers of bringing camera.
So stupid right? I wrote the letter but no teacher's signature.
Therefore, we had to take pictures secretly. Haha.
Hiding from En. Ravi.
That time he was passing by our class and we're still taking the camera.
Then, he came to talk to our teacher, we pretend that we're chatting and making fun. He look inside our class and all of us look at him but it was so silence! Look at each other for a few second, all of us laugh. No idea why, just feel funny!

Picturing, chatting..


The MCA group. :D

Suddenly Monitor, Wei Hong thought of the exam slip.
Other classes had taken it but only our class teacher is missing.
At the last minute only we got it.
Argh, I can't tahan my form teacher - blur!

Okay, let's start over again from the beginning.
In the morning, we got a form5 & 6's assembly at the hall.
It was so long that we didn't held our assembly at the hall.
Then, En.Ravi was arranging us with our Angka Giliran.
It makes us feel sleepy.. BK 021 A001, 002, 003, 004, ...,089...
The science stream first only our art stream's turn. D:
After a while, we arranged it ourselves.
But he was like, why you all moving? you all disturbing me!
And bla bla bla..
After arranging, the principal's speech..
All of us have the chance to sit down! Pheww.
Then recess earlier and gather at the badminton court.
Arrange Angka Giliran again! -.-
Then "balik ke kelas masing-masing". Finally.
And we arrange the tables, sticks our exam information (duno what that call) on the table,
sweep the floor, clear the drawer, carry the table to the store room....
After that is free, walking around the class and other classes.
Then, photo session.
And end.

After school, Min Hou fetched me and Seow Jing to 1u for lunch.
We had our lunch at BBQ Plaza.
Suppose be 7 people at there but 3 of them left and had lunch themselves.


Then left Kah Juan, Min Hou, Seow Jing and me.


The "Ju Yao" that I first time seen. 
We ordered 2 sets and we finished it!


This was my first time eating at BBQ Plaza.
Then, we saw the Dulux having promotion at the center court with these two character.
Wanted to take picture with it but the LADY was so fierce!


After eating, we back to ss2, Starbucks.
2nd time had Starbucks.
After studying, we place board games. Lol.
While playing with Kah Juan, I'll never ever win! -.-
It was something funny happened.

Let's see the pictures.


Went there for study. :D


Yeah, this is the funny thing happened.
Kah Juan's drinks poured. Lol.

More pictures @ my Facebook.

I will always remember my classmates!
Xuan Yu - Her funny emotion/faces.
Choi Mun - when she fights with Xuan Yu.
Peyrong - 195 days present to school.
Le On - "Shortey"
Suet Yen - taught me many things that I duno how to solve it.
Wei Hong - the best poser and Best monitor.
Mas - the sounds of "cute".
Wei Loon - Thinest guy and same bottle.
Jee Kenn - his laughs.
Tung Liang - always make teacher angry.
Benjamin - our radio.
Daniel/Chia SIng - Paramore!
Jesslyn - Her bad words.
Loke Wai - only thing I rmbed is he helped me check the NS.
Kean Eng - his sexy dances with Choi Mun.
Chee Hoong - "dai gor"
Nabilah - Always talk about her boyfriend.
Jadmeet - unbelievable Sejarah marks.
Kishen - His height.
Siva - His nose allergic.
Mun Keith - He said me pretty before when we play True/Dare.
Erique - Our "god" in 4/5J.
Sanjiv - always talk or not in class.
Kah Keng - Stomache Oil.
Mun Yee - always add marks from teachers.
Li Cheen - she cried in the library before.
Yi Bing - Chris's partner.
Christopher - I never share my bread with him.
May Hui - Dance dance dance.
Wan Xin - Her skin and her moves.
Kai Sheng - quiet and Wan Xin's admirer.
Kian Kiat - the sleeping beauty.
Jun Hon - The black dot. (sorry)
Lay Sanm - Her big eye starring at me.
Seow Chin - my busmate.
Julie - Comic's lover and she owe me a drawing.
Mun Yi - "lebih"
Yong Yi - politeness 
Guo Zhang - Boxing player.

You Might Also Like

0 comments