111110 ♥

8:20:00 PM



Today is 111110 ♥ ♥ A beautiful Thursday.
As usual, I went to school but grandpa fetch me.
Went to school and there was so empty.
Usually, there will be a lot people crowding at the stair and the seat beside the stair at block C.
But, today was so different.
And this happened once in this year which is today.
Our class only 6 people went.
Imagine how empty is it! Everyone knows today have to stab the table onto another one.
So they're not manage to go to school.
They purposely! Argh, only 2 boys here in our class!
Girls can't really do everything in the class okay!
Thank god, Pn.Grace asked 5Ix's boys to help us.
See! Other people helped us and what did our class people do? Nothing.
Only 6 of us did it all, stabbing the table, take off those decorations on the board and sweep the floor.
Of cause, I'm the one who sweep. That's always my job Argh!

Before recess, 6 of us went to library study and chit chat too.
I prefer staying in the librarian, it gives me mood to study.
Maybe because of those books on the rack.
And yeah, cantin was so empty but not really "very empty".

In the morning, I heard from the radio.
They said today was 111110 and says everything will happened with 1.
Yeah, I don know. When they said only I realize it was 11.11.10.
Otherwise I will just blur! @.@

Today is just so normal.
School day, not holiday, weekday, not-so-sunny day, boring day.
There's nothing special happen. :D
Teehee ^^

You Might Also Like

0 comments