Update for past.

1:57:00 PM

Updating Friday's so-call Trip and Saturday, which is 10 and 11 of September.
♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦

On Friday, we planned to stay one night at Westin Hotel.

Uncle got the voucher of staying there a night.
After we check-in the hotel, went in the room for a rest.
We went to Pavilion shopping.





Taken from Pavilion website.
We shopped Parkson, aunt Shirley bought a pair of high heel shoe.
Only for the 1st hour.
Then later on, we shopped outside and uncle bought something.
Fast right? I have no idea what he bought and he did not tell too.
We saw a shop which sell a lots of Moon cake outside the shop.
We went in and we're not buying the moon cake but we are going in another small shop in that shop.
There's many cute stuff and amazing stuff.
Aunt bought us, me and sisters each personal cup.
Of cause it is not a simple cup, it is cute!!
I have uploaded pictures of our cups in facebook.
Im so freaking inpatient to wait for the uploader in blogger.

tea time with sisters-love.

And i copied it from my sis's twitter.
You can just go to my facebook to see too.
Then, we head to our lunch at a building right beside J.W.Marriott hotel called StarHill Gallery(i think).
We ate at a Teh Chew restaurant.
After that we went to have some cold dishes which is Ice cream!
We're still in Pavilion, we found a shop which sells fruity ice cream shop at the open-air portion in Pavilion.
Obviously, I don't eat fruity Ice cream so I've chosen a vanilla Ice cream!
Yeaps, that is my favorite flavor.
Soon, we got back to our room in the hotel again for 2 hours rest.

We had our dinner at Pavilion.
At the lowest floor, the Japanese restaurant called Ichiban Boshi..
It was freaking full, and I think I became a fatty!
But I dint, luckily! ツ
After meal, we shop again!!
After shop, we take picture outside of the Pavilion.
Theres three big bowl with colorful flowers and water...
Then, we walk back to Hotel.



From the beginning til the end of the day, we are walking all the way.
We went to Lot 10, the Bintang Walk, Pavilion, the building beside J.W Marriott Hotel and J.W. Marriott Hotel.
This is why I did not gain fat!! LOLs

The map to Westin Hotel.

This is end of the day.

The next day which is Saturday morning.
I and my younger sister and my uncle went to swim.
I did not take any pictures of my swimming time.
Because I look chubby while wearing swim suit!
Haha, Im shy, dont you know that?
After the two hours of swimming as a morning exercise.
We went to have out lunch at a buffet restaurant(Daily Treats) in the hotel.
Our breakfast were bread and chips in out room.
We ate a lot there from 12pm to 2pm.
I love the dessert and the chocolate fountain with marshmallow.
But I hate that stomaches, Ive been in and out the toilet for times..
I think I ate the uncooked oyster at the first.
But after that was okay and I continue eating and enjoy it.
After the buffet then we went home.

Around 3 something we went to mom's guest house.
For a visit and take back mom-bought-food-tumpang-at-her-house.
Haha, I dont know how to say that!
Mom bought some meggies from Korea and tumpang her guest to take back.
So that we need to go to her house and take back.
This is what I mean. LOLs.
After that, we pack again to stay a night at my DJ House.
My two grandmas (dad &mom's mom) went to out house too.
My grandma brought uncle and his family too (my mom's brother).
His children are so noisy!
Hate those noises spread out from them.
So annoying, hate it!
Mom cook for the dinner.

Sunday, 12nd September

The next day again, Sunday.
It was a food day I think?
We woke up and start eating til the night.
Look, how hungry are us!
In the morning, mom made nasi lemak which contain sambal sotong, prawn belacan, sambal(plain), hard-boiled eggs, cucumber and tomyam soup (cooked by Grandma).

homecook nasi lemak for brunch, curry chicken otw. :D all Mummy's-love work.

After that, we make onde-onde for dessert.
It is not my first time of making it but I still dont know how to make it.
Its a bit hard and not so Q.

yay, my onde onde is done :D yummy!

because it is Hari Raya so we make something more to Malay.
And out brunch is Popiah.
We make ourself with the food given.
All cooked by Mom and some cut by me and my sister.

Homemade popiah for tea time, :D and onde-onde.

At night, we did not had our dinner.
Because it was really too full so that we ate popiah if we're hungry.
There are still some food left at night.
I ate all the sambal sotong!
It was really hot and spicy and I love it! ♥

This is all my three day holidays trip.
It was fun and awesome! xoxo.

You Might Also Like

0 comments