It's Malaysia Day, 160910.

12:05:00 PM


I dint know theres a Malaysia day until my dad told me the pass few days.
And yeah, of cause they do not work. It is a public holiday!
But for me, that is not a public holiday because Im still in school holiday!
Aiyah, still the same larh. LOLs.
As usual, went for  breakfast together.
My memory suck now! I can't remember where I went to have breakfast.
*actually I don know where is it*
I went there few times for breakfast but I still cannot remember the name of place.
Either section 13 or section 17, or maybe section something.
Haha, sucks right? I can't even know where I went.


After breakfast went home rest and do whatever things.
I slept for an hour, like a piggy.
Watched tv together at home, theres been a long time we never watch tv together.
But mom were sleeping that time so.. 5 - 1 = 4 of us.
Include dad and 2 sistas.

Around 3 something, we start moving to the car and get off to Hospital.
I know what u're thinking!
We went there just to visit my mom's friend father.
He fall sick and have to stay in the hospital.
But.. only mom went down the car, 4 of us were still in the car.
Turning here and there to wait for mom because there was no parking.
After visiting, we have decided to go OU for a lil shopping and have some desserts.
We ate desserts at MyHoneymoon @ OU.
I tried the new dessert which called Summer Ice, i think.
The tofu flavor was okay, but chocolate and strawberry was a lil bit sucky.
The chocolate one was bitter, we don like bitter chocolate, we loves sweet!!
I have no idea why now so many things have to add milk.
The strawberry flavor one, they added milk and coconut.
Eww, thats not really what I want.
It dont taste like milk shake or whatever shake.
Just cant describe how was it. You try it, you'll know.
Jie went Sasa bought lotsa things. 
And get 2 gifts and one for me.


It was an unlucky day, my lovely ex-phone was dropped.
My younger sister was using it now.
And she bought it to shopping and put it in her small bag.
While she was in the toilet, she accidentally dropped the phone into the hole of the toiletbowl.
Mom tried to take it out but can't, its too deep.
So when my younger sis and mom went out the toilet.
Their expression was like.. "uhm... where u want to eat?"
Then, my sis gave a innocent face.
And, don know how mom told us the whole thing.
And sis start crying in the food court.
Dad sayang her, and nobody dare to scold her.
Okay, don't cry baby..
So now, we gave her an old phone which is Nokia.
I don know what model is that, its very long time ago series.

chop chop chop.. 
My eye still SWOLLEN-ing!!
I wore sunglasses to the shopping centre and the whole day outside!
It was cool but it makes me feel headache.
It just like wearing a power spec. So tired !
At night, it not so swollen like so obvious you can see it.
So I din't wear sunglasses out and I don wanna to.
It is dark in the night and you wear it, how can u walk?
The worse thing is, I went pasar malam.
Did you ever saw anyone wear sunglasses to pasar malam??
Even the singers dont do that too, they will like just wear a cap.
Okay, we had our dinner at pasar malam, Chow Yang.
This is the first time sitting there eating Pan Mee.
Walaoehhh! it was so sweaty you know?!
Luckily we drink some cold drinks otherwise I'll be like raining!


Yeaps, that's all for the day.
Happy Belated Malaysia day! 

You Might Also Like

0 comments