Photoshop is LOVE.

3:48:00 PM

I just started playing around in the Photoshop.
I saw my sister always use design things professionally.
She asked me to do that too but I did not want to until now.
Today was a free day and I finished revising.
So I started up with tutorial of making fantastic words and effects.

I just start up with this..


It looks simply though but simple is nice.


I like this more.. :D
Im now feel that Im smart!
I have the basic of photoshop.
I think Photoshop will help me in my college.
 Yeah, I am going to take the art course.
For 100 and millions sure and comfirm!
The god gave me the interested on ARTS.
Im just into arts and things like above. :D

I get those tutorial from Google search.
I searched a lot of tutorial.
I gotta learn all now but not now.
HAHA, actually I wanna try this.

28 in 50 Stunning Photoshop Text Effect Tutorials

But I'm lazy now..
It needs take lotsa time. D:
I think I will try this next time when Im free.

Guys, lets start Photoshop-ing!
Its amazing~~ :D

You Might Also Like

0 comments