Finallllllleeeehhhh!!

6:11:00 PM

Finalleh! I'm done with my confusing codes.
I've been search around everyone's blog as a reference.
I've used up almost 2 days to finish this.
29 hours overall, but I considered it is 2 days.
I've changed my style, not pink and cute.
The theme now is Grown Up.
Haha, im not copying the movie.
Because I wanna be more mature so I make it like this.
Isn't you feel that its more woman?
LOLs, I mean Lady.

Pheeww, so tired.
I planned to change my blog layout after Trials but I can't wait.
And, during this holidays I was too boring.
So, do you feel okay?
DO I need to change anything??
For me, I have no idea what to change and add in.

I have a great news!
I just joined Twitter!!
I'm using it everyday now!
But not that active as what you are.
I dont wanna became a twitter freak.
Just want to use it daily, thats it.
Besides, I also joined Churp Churp.
Its connected to Twitter too.
And it can earn money.
I know Nuffnang earn money too.
but I'm using sista's nuffnang so I dont wanna make myself.
I use hers. :D

Okay, gotta fetch my lil sista nao!
School gonna reopen.
Exams coming!! Our nightmare~~

You Might Also Like

0 comments