5-1=4 subtract 1 equal 3.

9:22:00 PM


Today was a beautiful Sunday.
As usual, breakfast outside @ Sunway Pyramid.
Elder sista rush to work so that she did not have breakfast with us.
She just get a bread with her and work.
Then walk walk walk..
Chosen a restaurant which is Dragon-i.
But went in and sit down then stand up and walk away.
HAHAs, funney lerh!
Steph Aunt said there doesn't have much Dim Sam.
So went for another restaurant.
AHA! found it.. Canton-i.
Well, its actually the same also larh.
Look at their restaurant name then you'll see.
And ordered all Dim Sam.
We loves Dim Sam a lots.
And not forget to match a chinese type tea!
We ordered 2 pot of BouLei tea.
Hot hot hot! :D

After that, it was wonderful!
Everyone were searching the toilets!!
After toilet-ing, *lols* 
we went to have a walk at the middle court.
Mom bought mooncakes for her company to give out those customer.
Those boxes for moon cakes were so freaking nice.
I couldn't get all but I got 2 pink small boxes from DaiTong moon cakes.
Every company have pink boxes but mom chosen Daitong.
I don't eat it but I want the boxes!
I will only eat the "Beng Pei" moon cake.
but sometimes I eat the moon cakes without egg yokes one.
Hahas, I hate egg yokes alot! xD

and and and!!!
Dont forget moon cake festival is my birthday!!!
I will never forget it, this is my first time.
Have a special day during my birthday.
But why not christmas or whatever public holiday??
I can have my celebration with my friends if it is a public holiday.
Its okay., thats fade.
Just remember that day, its coming!!!

Mom went to have dinner at Hilton hotel, her boss's son married.
Elder sista not at home and still working.
So thats why now left 3 lil chicks at home.
Actually is 2 chicks and 1 big "chick". Lols.

Thats all I wanna say about today.

You Might Also Like

0 comments